PDA

View Full Version : VC Ad Banner for those who want one.. :)

Generator2013
November 23rd, 2009, 01:28 AM
I needed a banner for something I was writing so I decided to make a very basic animated VC Ad Banner,
I thought I might aswell upload it for anyone needing a VC banner to use on personnally owned websites etc.

Here's what I managed to come up with..

(If you plan on using this banner, you must download it and re-upload to your own site.. VC has a anti-leech script inplace to stop people stealing VC's bandwidth.)

If you need help embeding the code just ask and I'll try and help, but it depends on what you use for your site (CMS/Forum/Custom coded... although if it's custom you shouldn't need my help unless you paid someone lol !)

If anyone can create better, more attractive banners for VC then please do and post your work below.. all work will be gratefully appreciated! :)

Mr GRiM
November 23rd, 2009, 02:38 AM
I needed a banner for something I was writing so I decided to make a very basic animated VC Ad Banner,
I thought I might aswell upload it for anyone needing a VC banner to use on personnally owned websites etc.

Here's what I managed to come up with..

[attachment=0:376qa0cn]VCBanner1.gif[/attachment:376qa0cn]
(If you plan on using this banner, you must download it and re-upload to your own site.. VC has a anti-leech script inplace to stop people stealing VC's bandwidth.)

If you need help embeding the code just ask and I'll try and help, but it depends on what you use for your site (CMS/Forum/Custom coded... although if it's custom you shouldn't need my help unless you paid someone lol !)

If anyone can create better, more attractive banners for VC then please do and post your work below.. all work will be gratefully appreciated! :)

Nice work on the Banner mate :cool: