#2 This is if you right click on taskbar icon. Where is Background, Frame, line
Thanks Jerry

Dave Senior
May 6th, 2010, 12:01 PM
#1 Where is the line in Network Flyout I found the line in Action Center

Thanks Jerry

Not sure about the network separator
2-(frame)Windows & Caption buttons>aero>dwm window>frames>normal> bottom, left , right and top - edit the images(this changes explorer window as well)

2- (separator)-Startmenu>menus>aero>placeslist:listview>groupheaderline and edit the image

2- (background)-startmenu>panels>aero>top>jumplistuser and jumplistsystem (edit both images)

bongo
May 6th, 2010, 12:57 PM

Thanks Jerry

2-(frame)Windows & Caption buttons>aero>dwm window>frames>normal> bottom, left , right and top - edit the images(this changes explorer window as well)

2- (separator)-Startmenu>menus>aero>placeslist:listview>groupheaderline and edit the image

2- (background)-startmenu>panels>aero>top>jumplistuser and jumplistsystem (edit both images)

network separator
--taskbar & system tray>systemtray>basic>tray notify flyout>footer:edit this image

2- (background)-startmenu>panels>aero>top>jumplistuser and jumplistsystem (edit both images)[/quote:3pouxhvg]

Thanks Dave #2 is OK
#1 thats not it thats bottom of some flyouts.

Dave Senior
May 6th, 2010, 03:02 PM

Thanks Jerry

network separator
--taskbar & system tray>systemtray>basic>tray notify flyout>footer:edit this image

2- (background)-startmenu>panels>aero>top>jumplistuser and jumplistsystem (edit both images)[/quote:3pouxhvg]

Thanks Dave #2 is OK
#1 thats not it thats bottom of some flyouts.

Sorry about the network location,I only have whats in the image below so I can,t test it any further.
Hope you find it

Edit- just a thought, but have you tried -fonts ,colors and system metrics -there are various border and edge colors in there,you never know-0r -lists,menus&tabs>listview>groupheader or group headerline?
good luck

bongo
May 7th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks for trying Its not a big deal.
Jerry

bongo
June 3rd, 2010, 08:51 PM
I found that line it's at
Styles > ControlPanelStyle > ContentPaneLine
Hope it helps others
Jerry

Dave Senior
June 3rd, 2010, 09:02 PM
Awsome- I think this comes into play some where else cause I changed it in my theme,I can,t remember where though lol.
Thanks alot, I,ll have to remember that one, it had me beat first time round.

:D

edit: Its in windows update where you select the updates you want to install. Its a vertical seperator in that window.