explorerframe.dll
Shell32.dll Replacement Images
Start Menu User Pic Frame
Startmenu Animation 2
Startorb (From NOFX1994.)
Black Glass Enhanced
5 System Icons

10X Wallpapers collected of net my thanks to uploaders and creators
Cursors Das converted by mauam (Pre-Installed)My thanks!
Fonts. (Install prior to theme installation.)Also,this is not allowed to be uploaded on any other sites you can put a link to virtual customs but that's it so the members here that have uploaded my themes to other sites without my consent or blessings don't do it anymore please... :anger:

ENJOY...
~A n d - P l e a s e - D o n t - S t e a l - M y - W o r k~Or I Will Half To Kill You! :gun: :gun: :gun: lmao

w8wDdCb2Ac8

Download

klettus
October 28th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Nice theme bro, keep going like that...!!!!!!!!!!

Hellcat
October 28th, 2010, 06:56 PM
:flirt: awesome theme josh, lol as if style had switched to :) at least it seems to me :">

gor17981
May 16th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Nice mate, Thanks :cool:

rusl@n
May 16th, 2011, 07:03 AM
bigcyco1 theme looks great a lot of detail is taken into account especially the Taskbar named start-up, and of course the lady in the second screenshot, :cheeky: Thank you very much lol

panda24
May 16th, 2011, 07:08 PM
awesome ty m8 :cheeky:

bigcyco1
May 17th, 2011, 06:59 PM
bigcyco1 theme looks great a lot of detail is taken into account especially the Taskbar named start-up, and of course the lady in the second screenshot, :cheeky: Thank you very much lol
Your welcome!Glad you like it. :smile:

bigcyco1
May 17th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Nice mate, Thanks :cool:
Thanks gor :smile:

lahercoll
May 17th, 2011, 09:28 PM
excellent work friend nice theme thank you :happy:

bigcyco1
May 19th, 2011, 12:03 AM
excellent work friend nice theme thank you :happy:
Thanks friend! :smile:

Xeny
May 24th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Hi Bigcyco1, this is a nice theme, but in my opinion your first version is best. I saw what your opinion of Sporting Gray was on Deviant just now only seconds ago. You thought it was not a good piece of work. I beg to differ, Sir! Funnily, I have your first version of Sporting Gray on my desktop since this morning, as I like to change the look often, but I love the first version so because of the pouty, or fluffed out design where the task bar and start menu billow out, and are NOT flat. I detest flat menu's, tool bars, yuck! My gaming mouse does not like flat, so I don't like flat, as flat features cause my mouse to make cracking sounds when I click, and has an bad effect. I need the pillowed features, so my mouse which I can hardly use my PC without, I'm so attached, lol, will bounce back, so to speak.
I love Sporting Gray also for it's appearance similar to metal, since I had looked for one for the longest time, and unable to find any, Sporting Gray became a close clone.
I think you sell yourself short sometimes, Bigcyco1. You in my opinion are one of the most talented. I think I told you so before. I have nothing to gain in false flattery, so you know, but am an outsider to the artists minds, except in poetry, so you must see that all I say to you is truth, as serious.
It's okay, go ahead a clap yourself on the back for being talented, lol.

Xeny

bigcyco1
May 24th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Hi Bigcyco1, this is a nice theme, but in my opinion your first version is best. I saw what your opinion of Sporting Gray was on Deviant just now only seconds ago. You thought it was not a good piece of work. I beg to differ, Sir! Funnily, I have your first version of Sporting Gray on my desktop since this morning, as I like to change the look often, but I love the first version so because of the pouty, or fluffed out design where the task bar and start menu billow out, and are NOT flat. I detest flat menu's, tool bars, yuck! My gaming mouse does not like flat, so I don't like flat, as flat features cause my mouse to make cracking sounds when I click, and has an bad effect. I need the pillowed features, so my mouse which I can hardly use my PC without, I'm so attached, lol, will bounce back, so to speak.
I love Sporting Gray also for it's appearance similar to metal, since I had looked for one for the longest time, and unable to find any, Sporting Gray became a close clone.
I think you sell yourself short sometimes, Bigcyco1. You in my opinion are one of the most talented. I think I told you so before. I have nothing to gain in false flattery, so you know, but am an outsider to the artists minds, except in poetry, so you must see that all I say to you is truth, as serious.
It's okay, go ahead a clap yourself on the back for being talented, lol.

Xeny
lol i like this one better but i am glad you like the old one also thanks for all the compliments means allot so thanks my friend :smile:

NAHOM
September 21st, 2011, 08:08 PM
What more can say just great thanks for sharing:paryt2:

Letícia®
May 29th, 2012, 01:53 AM
perfect, love it.... thank you:givahand::no1::loving::loving:

robj2005
May 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Love it,great work thank you:tu:

n0rbertt
January 15th, 2016, 02:30 AM
Thank you