PDA

View Full Version : CLASH OF THE TITANS 2: Live or Die!! Final Vote

razorsedge
December 17th, 2010, 03:22 PM
[center:zszky9u2][attachment=0:zszky9u2]65989.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

:anger: ARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU READY FOR WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger:

Here It is everyone that time we have all been waiting for the final themes are now in it is time to cast your votes!!!!!

This has been a great competition every themer in here worked their butts off and came up with some spectacular themes

I want to thank each and every one of the themers and each and everyone of the members for making this competition

so much fun thank you all for the hard work and all of you that followed this from start to finish we could not have

done it without you thanks so much :)

Now we need the members help just one more time to cast your votes each person has 3 votes to use so pic the 3 themes you like

the best and cast your votes :happy:

NOTE: the votes can only be cast one time so if you are going to pick more then one theme you must choose them at the same time then click to vote as once you cast your vote you will not be able to go back and pick others to vote for .

So lets get too it here are your entries!!!!!!!!!!

The Master of the Macabre Skulls

With his theme Candy

skulls theme for download and more info can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6072 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6072)

[attachment=19:zszky9u2]clock.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=20:zszky9u2]3.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=21:zszky9u2]2.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=22:zszky9u2]1.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

The Fighter Bigcyco1

With his theme chrome and black

bigcyco1's theme for download and more info can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=85&t=6095 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=6095)

[attachment=18:zszky9u2]Image 13.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=16:zszky9u2]Image 6.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=17:zszky9u2]Image 7.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=15:zszky9u2]Image 4.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

The Butcher bbosa

with his theme Mars

bbosa's theme for download and more info can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=184&t=6111 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=6111)

[attachment=14:zszky9u2]MaRs By Bbosa.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

The Hammer Sergio

with his theme Celestica

sergio's theme for download and more info can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=77&t=6146 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=6146)

[attachment=13:zszky9u2]celesticapreview.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

The Dark Warrior DevilsHitman

with his theme Dark Vision

Devilshitman theme for download and more info can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=136&t=6090 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=6090)

[attachment=12:zszky9u2]My Dark Vision theme Preview.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

The Death Machine Pauliewog

with his theme Undisputed

Pauliewog's theme for download and more info can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=121&t=6119 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=6119)

[attachment=11:zszky9u2]snapshot.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

No Mercy Nofx

with his theme Majastic

Nofx's theme for download and more info can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=84&p=27203#p27203 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&p=27203#p27203)

[attachment=10:zszky9u2]majastic big screen.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

The Hunter Razorsedge

with my theme Nemesis

Razorsedge's theme for download and more info can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=114&p=27218#p27218 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=114&p=27218#p27218)

[attachment=9:zszky9u2]1.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=8:zszky9u2]2.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=7:zszky9u2]3.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=6:zszky9u2]4.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

All of the above members are part of ...... lol

[attachment=5:zszky9u2]Grimmer Hunting Club V1.png[/attachment:zszky9u2]

A big thanks to BigV for making this logo thanks bud :)

And last but sure not least we have The Undefeated MrGrim

with his theme Blade

MrGrim's theme for download and more info can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=75&p=27215#p27215 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=75&p=27215#p27215)

[attachment=4:zszky9u2]Blade Screen 1.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=3:zszky9u2]Blade Screen 2.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=2:zszky9u2]Blade Screen 3.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

[attachment=1:zszky9u2]Blade Screen 4.jpg[/attachment:zszky9u2]

A huge round of appluase for all the themers in this contest they have put a ton of hard work into all their themes thank you so much guys :happy:

Now cast your votes for the ones you like best :gun:

Good luck to everyone :anger:[/center:zszky9u2]

bgjerlow designs
December 17th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Great work everyone, it's been one hell of a contest :)

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zyj8mf.jpg

mauam
December 17th, 2010, 03:48 PM
This christmas i only have a wish, please Mark don't send your theme to vc shop, offer it to all vc members like a christmas gift. Please :) lol

Mr GRiM
December 17th, 2010, 04:04 PM
My theme is now up for grabs, get it in my Theme section and yes it is free :smile:

Stevengw
December 17th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Big well done to everyone, you all have made some incredible themes!
Have to say that I've been keeping a very close eye on this competition and, along with the other, excellent work here, it has really made me get into theme making myself. Well, once I (hopefully) get my computer fixed at Christmas I will anyway.

As for the voting is it a tough one. My personal opinion with my personal tastes has to go to MrGRIM and his theme Blade. I loved the min/max/close buttons - really a unique thing I've ever seen - also the start menu and the task tray area look fantastic. I bought ByDesign, Poison & H20 Themes made from him, and I really didn't think it could get better. Then he teased us all with the progress of this masterpiece. Loved the 'Grimmer Hunting Club' thing anyway, haha.
*Just when I was about to post this, MrGRIM now posts this theme. WIN! *
Next vote goes to DevilsHitman & his theme DarkVision. A really eye-pleasing theme which looks smooth and slick. Love the simple min/max/close buttons and the design of the start menu. Even the little things like the progress bar look superb.
Tough one for my 3rd vote but sergiogarcia for me steals it, as I love the simple, yet fantastic look of his theme Celestica.

Would of happily paid for these themes, if not a few more. Instead I'll just donate after all the x-mas mayhem is over!

Congrats and thanks to everyone for the work you have made!

breesus09
December 17th, 2010, 05:43 PM
I wish i had 9 votes, you all deserve one. Great job everyone :smile:

voyager456
December 17th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Thank you guys everyone is a winner and i will try all themes from respect to all of you :amazed: :cool:

Elmo56
December 17th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Man this is hard! All of these entry' XD s are GREAT!

DEEPLOVE
December 17th, 2010, 07:20 PM
You guys are amazing. All the themes are great. Have just one question. What happen to the Mar theme? is it up for download? it by bbos

HaCkthEplAneT
December 17th, 2010, 07:35 PM
All these themes are very nice. I congratulate everyone on a job well done. Also thanks to everyone for taking the time to make these awesome themes. You guys Rock!!

:gun: Waiting for you BBOSA :smile: Can't wait to install your theme. :gun:

3chiflones
December 17th, 2010, 09:10 PM
all we know who gonna win again...but Razor's theme and the other designers have done mazing jobs....thanks to all folks, now my Win 7 is gonna be happy with this cool styles :happy:

mansrm81
December 17th, 2010, 09:54 PM
They all are very nice great job everyone.

ArtemisFowlXX
December 17th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Thanks everyone for these awesome themes! I love them all and thank you so much :)

nofx1994
December 17th, 2010, 10:33 PM
A fantastic job by everyone that entered this round and i think everybody won on this one congrats everyone :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

quaz1957
December 17th, 2010, 10:42 PM
all you guy's are great !! - it's nice to witness healthy competition and great comradery - all the themes are awesome - well done - congrat's to all vc contestant's !!

SilentShadow
December 18th, 2010, 01:38 PM
I honestly have to say, grimmers isn't in my top 3 o.0

Sorry bud, we can't get everyone's vote =) you will win anyways

Mr GRiM
December 18th, 2010, 02:38 PM
I honestly have to say, grimmers isn't in my top 3 o.0

Sorry bud, we can't get everyone's vote =) you will win anyways

That's OK I wasn't in my top 3 either, but at least I voted for 3 people unlike bbosa and Pauliewog who only voted for themselves lmao

retiredarmyvet
December 18th, 2010, 04:12 PM
awesome work guys

December 18th, 2010, 06:03 PM
all you guy's are great !! - it's nice to witness healthy competition and great comradery - all the themes are awesome - well done - congrat's to all vc contestant's !!
Yea it was a hard choice.. but youre a mean one.. Mr. Grim. lol Everyone did an excellent job though. Keep up the great work fella's.

Big V
December 18th, 2010, 06:13 PM
When is pauliewog going to summit his theme to us or is he only voting for himself?? lmao :gun:

December 18th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Ha ha i replied on the wrong place earlier.. still getting used to this site. Anyways.. everyone did an excellent job.. love it all but theres only one winner and like i said.. youre a mean one.. Mr. Grim.. :gun:

serschik
December 18th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Hi all, this time it is very difficult to choose, I'd like to say that you all guys, very nice work, just a wonderful thems!!! :gun: :party2:

Pauliewog
December 19th, 2010, 02:29 AM
My theme is now up for download so quit crying Vern. Also I didn't know I couldn't vote for myself and didn't know I had 3 votes other wise I'd of voted for some of the others! So anyways thanks for grilling me and you all can F' OFF!!!! :laughing:

myk_pet
December 19th, 2010, 04:14 AM
WooooWWW!!! :shocked: you are truly amazing guys!!! all of you put some great efforts on your theme! I will congratulate you all! you are the best in the planet!... More power to you all and have a blessed Christmas! I voted already,,I'm excited to know if who will win this contest! :happy:

razorsedge
December 19th, 2010, 07:50 AM
It looks like things are going great so far thanks to all of you that have voted and commented to this point :happy:

Grimmer out in front ( wow who would have guessed that lmao ) great jobs on all the themes guys :laughing:

bigcyco1
December 26th, 2010, 11:29 PM
lol bbosa and paulie shame on you guys voting for yourself :ashamed: But,i had allot of fun and thanks for asking me in this comp razor and congrats grim you dam beast :gun: i think you just like beating up on me you big bully lmao