PDA

View Full Version : Sound and media players help

VitD
January 7th, 2011, 11:20 PM
I've used the search button and I've used google for about a half an hour looking for solutions, i can't remember if I saw this somewhere referencing my problem, but in general... yes i have searched and yes i have done it for a while. The new theme i installed on to my comp is Grimm's Annihilator theme and it seems that after i install it, none of my media players work anymore (ie: iTunes, Real Player, Youtube). Now i have fixed the sound problem by just telling 7tsp not to patch sound when i use the theme, but i still cannot figure out why the theme is killing shockwave flash player for youtube and causing my media players to go unresponsive right on startup. I understand this to a degree but as you can see, I am new so any help would most likely be nice, thanks!

Big V
January 8th, 2011, 12:15 AM
do you have a creative sound card installed there are known issues with thier cards that no one has been able to resolve

xxrazor
January 8th, 2011, 12:34 PM
I've used the search button and I've used google for about a half an hour looking for solutions, i can't remember if I saw this somewhere referencing my problem, but in general... yes i have searched and yes i have done it for a while. The new theme i installed on to my comp is Grimm's Annihilator theme and it seems that after i install it, none of my media players work anymore (ie: iTunes, Real Player, Youtube). Now i have fixed the sound problem by just telling 7tsp not to patch sound when i use the theme, but i still cannot figure out why the theme is killing shockwave flash player for youtube and causing my media players to go unresponsive right on startup. I understand this to a degree but as you can see, I am new so any help would most likely be nice, thanks!

When you said Tell "7tsp not to patch sound", what file are you talking about please?, this will help.

cheers
xxrazor