PDA

View Full Version : ZERO-G

Pages : [1] 2

Mr GRiM
March 18th, 2011, 07:01 PM

OK well here it is, my entry for the Clash of the Titans III comp, I think this comp has been the best one yet and all the artists have really started to shine and step up their game once again in the hope to take the crown :smile:

The theme I have entered for the comp was based on a skin design I use for Messenger PLUS called Zero-G and it was the first skin I tried after installing it and I have never wanted to use another style since, the recent update of messenger however has made my old skins incompatible and that was enough to make me return to the older Messenger version so I can keep enjoying my skins lol.

I did speak to the creator asking for an update but he said he wouldn't because the new messenger plus has lost the ability to skin the frames of messenger and he said without frames it pretty much spoils the whole skin, so anyway I hope after seeing this theme he might be inspired to use it with an updated version to complete the Zero-G look again :smile:

As some of you know this style started a bit different and my original concept images had a white and black start menu and explorer windows, while I did like the look it was proving to be more difficult then I had expected trying to use the black text with a mixed Black and White theme, anyway I have recently discovered how to set the explorer window text colour using the shellstyle.dll so I will have a play with that and see if I can achieve the look I wanted without compromise.

Features:

There are 4 styles to choose from again with this theme, 2 styles with the User Picture frame in the Start Menu and 2 without, there are also Basic versions for both for those less fortunate who can not use Aero, The basic skin is fully skinned and looks almost identical and in some respects better then the Aero version so make sure even if you have Aero, especially the gamers who want to use less RAM, to check it out because I am sure you will have a pleasant surprise :smile:

Update: 14/04/2011 7tsp Extras pack Now Ready for Download, No IE mod yet as still not been able to update for IE9

Theme Includes:

:bulletgreen: ZERO-G Theme
:bulletgreen: ZERO-G Basic Theme
:bulletgreen: ZERO-G 2 Theme
:bulletgreen: ZERO-G 2 Basic Theme
:bulletgreen: MAX Glass Cursors
:bulletgreen: Fonts Eurostile
:bulletgreen: ZERO-G Sound Scheme (Thanks to Razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) for helping with the sounds)
:bulletgreen: Theme Resource Changer (included in theme Installer)

7tsp Theme Extras Includes:
:bulletgreen: System Clock
:bulletgreen: ieframe (IE8) Skin/Mod (coming soon)
:bulletgreen: System Properties Logo/Orb
:bulletgreen: Getting Started top Pane
:bulletgreen: Games Menu Preview Pane
:bulletgreen: New WEI index images with square borders
:bulletgreen: wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod

Additional Extras Includes:
:bulletgreen: Zero-G Desktop Gadgets (coming soon)
:bulletgreen: Zero-G RocketDock
:bulletgreen: Zero-G ObjectDock

Theme download includes 2 installers, one for x86 and one for x64, it should be clear what one to use, the installer will not start anyway if you click on the wrong one, anyway hope you all enjoy my new theme :smile:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zcfdt5cidxvccj4

Mirror

Important!!

If you install the theme and the start button, navigation buttons and control panel panes do not change then use this Reg fix to fix the problem, Restart explorer to take effect.

7TSP Zero-G Extras Pack

All of the other extras including WMP, Icons and any other modified system files are installed with the 7tsp extras pack using 7tsp found

For a video on how to install 7tsp extras have a look here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37746-How-to-apply-a-7tsp-pack-video-tutorial

Zero-G RocketDock

Zero-G ObjectDock

Winstep Xtreme ZeroG theme by gor17981 (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/32921-Winstep-Xtreme-ZeroG-theme)

Some Screens of the Extras

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=41862&d=1302741224

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33022-Zero-G-2.0

Messenger Plus! Skin Zero-G Download

Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

Universal Theme Patcher (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7)

UxStyle Core (http://www.uxstyle.com)

Some of those using Firefox 4 may have some difficulty reading the tabs, if you do then consider Using Tab Mix Plus https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... -mix-plus/ (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-mix-plus/) I have also included the settings I have to make it easy to set up, just use the import option in settings.

Added 14/05/2013: New Style Zero-G Light

Update 16/05/2013 Fixed some of the bugs in the new Light style 62921

edvaness
March 18th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Awesome as always Mr Grim. Thanks a bunch.

plomo
March 18th, 2011, 07:22 PM
owesome mr grim i love it thanks it excellen in my loptop wow.

gyulan95
March 18th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Mr GRiM!

A thousand thanks, my friend!

Great job, impressive! :smile:

Johnny Blaze
March 18th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Awesome theme Grim!! thanks

jkd
March 18th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Mr. Grimm the master of theme making, I thank you for your great theme and wicked competition.

Mr GRiM
March 18th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Your welcome, is was great competition and I am very proud of all the members who entered :peace:

razorsedge
March 18th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Dam I am not the first to reply to the kings theme lol

Bud seeing this from square one u know I love them windows and start menu and with all ur beauty new finds u did for this baby its worth a 2 thumbs up wicked job el mastor lol

whoooooooooooooooo raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Clash of the Titans III: Total Annihilation

Killer theme bud :)

imported_devereau
March 18th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Excelent work, like my favorite '''''H2O''''' theme made by you, this black and a minor blue occourences! very polisched, congratulations Mr! :happy:

bgjerlow designs
March 18th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Great work Mark, i really love this one :)

gor17981
March 18th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Sweet, Thanks for making this amazing theme :burns:

robyroby
March 18th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Looks pretty nice Mr :burns:

nofx1994
March 18th, 2011, 10:50 PM
A really great looking theme done here grim going to try it here now and see how it all looks and the best of luck but who knows you might lose your title this go around lol

lefty1981
March 18th, 2011, 11:02 PM
your every time my first choice,when i will install a nice and clean theme,without bugs!^^

skull1959
March 19th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Nice Mark Realy Nice Bud.

panda24
March 19th, 2011, 01:10 AM
tanks master :party2:

lahercoll
March 19th, 2011, 03:33 AM
A work you impress friend congratulations for such a work of art thank you for sharing your talent with all of us graces and luck in the competition even that that you were gaining regards and luck and other one you see thank you beautiful theme :happy: :-D

xpac
March 19th, 2011, 05:08 AM
Woooow At last You've done it again another best of the best themes really a stunning!
What more can I say to please you sir. Thank you very very very much! :nerd: :gun:

Hellcat
March 19th, 2011, 07:39 AM
:flirt: awesome, impressive, all the details out worked, great work,
congrats, thank you Mark, :cool: love theme :loving:

blackFlame
March 19th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Looking Nice....

Dalon
March 19th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Master, your Clash of the Titans III theme is ......Master theme. thanks my friend !!!! :superman:

The education(teaching) should so be: the one who receives him(it) collects(takes in) him(it) as an inestimable gift(donation) but never as a painful constraint.

Albert Einstein's quotations

:happy:

Joao40
March 20th, 2011, 02:18 AM
I made many downloads of his themes because they really are works that combine simplicity, creativity and beauty. His theme for the competition that combines trilogy above. I liked very much, thank you. I would also add, on behalf of what seems unfair that BBosa should be the big winner in this competition. Bbosa did an awesome job. Thank you all.

razorsedge
March 20th, 2011, 02:41 AM
I made many downloads of his themes because they really are works that combine simplicity, creativity and beauty. His theme for the competition that combines trilogy above. I liked very much, thank you. I would also add, on behalf of what seems unfair that BBosa should be the big winner in this competition. Bbosa did an awesome job. Thank you all.

Bbosa did a great job on his theme but just because thats the one that you feel is the best does not mean everyone else has the same taste you do. Everyone in the comp tried really hard and put out really great quality themes and did wonderful jobs I don't hear many mentioning how well timmymofo's was or robyroby, devil or skull did, there are many different theme makers with many different styles and everyone has a different taste in what they like dark or lite, red, blue or green just remember what you think is best might not be the same for everyone else so saying that the way ppl voted is unfair is not really fair to all the ppl that did place votes on what they liked the best to thier own tastes.

nofx1994
March 20th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Joao40 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:18 pm I made many downloads of his themes because they really are works that combine simplicity, creativity and beauty. His theme for the competition that combines trilogy above. I liked very much, thank you. I would also add, on behalf of what seems unfair that BBosa should be the big winner in this competition. Bbosa did an awesome job. Thank you all.

so let me get this straight you are saying that all the others themes dont compare to bbosa's theme is that correct? All the members here that entered this competition is for fun but with comments like that is totally taking the fun out of this whole situation here now isnt it. There are alot of fantastic themes by all this great artist and everyones opinion is different on who's theme is best that is why the votes.

Joao40
March 20th, 2011, 03:29 AM
I commented so in love, according to the theme that I thought best. However I know recognize that my taste is just mine. I know that not everyone likes the same. Thanks for your words.

voyager456
March 20th, 2011, 12:07 PM
I noticed that when i open programs like word or notepad that the background is white how did you managed to do that because explorer is in grey color and btw great work :amazed: :cool:

Mr GRiM
March 20th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I noticed that when i open programs like word or notepad that the background is white how did you managed to do that because explorer is in grey color and by the way great work :amazed: :cool:

Explorer colours do not have to be the same as the main window colour but I I did make it the same colour as the explorer so not sure why yours have white in word because it's not like that on mine, however you can change the window and text colour in the advanced appearance settings.

magolenkop
March 20th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Great job, impressive!

dreamer567
March 20th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Wow, very nice theme. You are a very talented theme maker. :icon_exclaim: :cool:

JokeStar
March 21st, 2011, 01:54 AM
Oh My Goodness....Mr Grim, I never had a doubt!! :cheeky:

In the back of my 'ol mind, I figured you'd go in a different direction and I have to say...Excellent Choice.
This is clean and a refreshing change from the other typical themes.... :happy:

You are truly The Master!!

BRAVO...

:party2: :party2:

degail
March 21st, 2011, 02:06 AM
Once again, a wicked, slick and sexy theme. Not overdone. Just beautiful.
One of my three.

Elmo56
March 21st, 2011, 03:30 PM
Awesome as usuall Mr Grim....I may be coming back with a vote after i inspect all entrys...but it looks to be a hard decision...all themes are AWESOME!!!

Big V
March 22nd, 2011, 03:23 PM
Another fantastic theme grim hope you finish the lite version also :greedy:

NeedSEeD
March 22nd, 2011, 10:53 PM
I have a problem with this theme :( i run on 7 x64 sp1 and my explorer desktop it's not refresh correctly, i'm forced to killed my explorer.exe for auto refresh my desktop :(

This theme is the best graph please help.

atiuru
March 23rd, 2011, 07:03 PM
Thanks.It looks excellent. :smile:

dereth66
March 23rd, 2011, 07:23 PM
Wow this is truly awesome, if i may ask is there a way to make the background of windows inside also transparent like in my computer around the icons?
and truly beautiful.

Marrtok
March 31st, 2011, 04:21 PM
Just tried to download this and thought I should mention this (if somebody already posted about it, sorry for the repeat)

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/Clarification-on-WS-Reputation-1-detection/td-p/232155.

Every single File I downloaded got quarantined by Norton's. I had to manually restore each file. Just a heads up that you might need to disable Norton if for some god awful reason you use it. :cheeky:

Love the theme!

ignosium
March 31st, 2011, 05:10 PM
Thanks for theme.

svarma01
April 2nd, 2011, 09:29 AM
Great theme!!

If you could help me out when I try and switch to another theme I lose the aero functionality with an error desktop manager not started. If I switch back to Zero-G it too does no longer give me aero functionality.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mr GRiM
April 2nd, 2011, 12:57 PM
svarma01 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:29 pm
Great theme!!

If you could help me out when I try and switch to another theme I lose the aero functionality with an error desktop manager not started. If I switch back to Zero-G it too does no longer give me aero functionality.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Not sure why DWM is turning off, you could try this reg hack if you like, it gives you the option to turn DWM on and off in the right click context menu.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Start DWM]
@="Start DWM"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Start DWM\command]
@="net start uxsms"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Stop DWM]
@="Stop DWM"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Stop DWM\command]
@="net stop uxsms"

dosos
April 2nd, 2011, 01:13 PM
really great theme!!!bravo and thank you!!!

AntiSyrum
April 3rd, 2011, 12:57 AM
Wow like always you you get me in awe... can't wait for the extras... Great work Mr Grim!!!! cant wait to see more :smug:

Mr GRiM
April 3rd, 2011, 06:19 AM
AntiSyrum » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 am
Wow like always you you get me in awe... can't wait for the extras... Great work Mr Grim!!!! cant wait to see more :smug:

Thanks, been a bit slack on the extras but they are still coming, I tried my hand at creating a skin for Messenger Plus and it turned out pretty good I think, there was a little problem with the content margins on the contacts window so the scroll bar goes out side the area I wanted it in but I will continue to look for a solution to that, anyway here is a preview so far.

This is only available for 2011 messenger when you have messenger Plus!

Determine
April 3rd, 2011, 07:25 AM
I just love this theme!! Thanks Grim. Keep up the good work.

NAHOM
April 3rd, 2011, 11:39 AM
Mr. Grim Thank you very nice :smile:

MaFpOt
April 4th, 2011, 04:08 PM
:burns: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: Ok where do I start, first I want To GREATLLLYYYY THANK Mr.GRiM for this exquisitely perfected masterpiece of a theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have just blown away any expectations i could ever have on a theme. This is the theme I have been digging through the internet trying to find, I will never look anywhere else for a theme. But not only did you create this superb windows 7 theme, you also made it very very very simple for anyone to use and install. The only way installing a theme could be any easier would be if you actually came to my house and installed it for me haha, but your installer already does that hahaha :laughing: . Mr.GRiM I just can not say thank you enough for this theme. Thank You. I have to admit though i tried some earlier themes that i had to patch windows files and replace a couple files in windows folder, and that did not turn out good. It was definitely my own fault somewhere during the process. This theme was so easy to install and get working, you just click on your theme and it installs it self. Brilliant just brilliant :happy: . If there's anything I can do to help you out just let me know.

Sorry for the long reply, I really wanted to extend my Appreciation. EXCELLENT THEME Mr.GRiM , Keep doing what you do. :happy:

vlad tepes
April 4th, 2011, 05:42 PM
:loving:
:angry3: Fantastic theme as always, you are great for sharing with us and thanks also to all his helpers, do so is doing a very good tunes, greetings. :shock: :D --------------------------- :burns: ---------------------------------------- :nerd: I will tell my friends

serschik
April 4th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Very beautiful theme, after install not work Windows Explorer and Orb and Theme Resource Changer. Any Ideas??? :crying:

CyberZone
April 4th, 2011, 09:23 PM

marekx372
April 6th, 2011, 01:00 AM
awesome there LOVE IT more than blade but i can 1 problem with it
any idea how i can add a search box under All PROGRAMS in start menu
please replay this time :crying: :crying: :crying:

Mr GRiM
April 6th, 2011, 06:47 AM
You can't get it because of the way I had to make the start menu, if you want to search for something just open the start menu and start typing, if you want to paste something just hit Ctrl+v

marekx372
April 6th, 2011, 10:52 PM
ow well that kinda suck :evil: but thanx anyway for i great theme like that :love: :love:
P.S please! in the next theme that you make, can you pls include the search box in start menu it would be great :bored: :silence:
Thank you :smile:

IMayNeed
April 7th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Hello,

Thank you very much for your very good work.

I would like to ask a question.

Is it possible for me to see and change the png files in this theme.
Do I need to use a software for that?

Thank you very much for your good work again.

mac83
April 7th, 2011, 11:35 AM
oh yes, very nice, il love, very good job, ty, ty, yeap

serschik
April 7th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Hi Mr Grim, this may be that you have this theme for Windows SP1??? I Valid she does not fully work! But would love to have it like all your work! (great admirers). Please do not instaler then if you are not severely hamper! :smile:

Mr GRiM
April 7th, 2011, 08:20 PM
This theme works fine on SP1, I am using SP1 and have not had a problem using any themes on SP1.

serschik
April 9th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I mean, I do not SP1 user, whether because of this Installing problem?

Mr GRiM
April 10th, 2011, 04:34 AM
serschik » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:25 am
I mean, I do not SP1 user, whether because of this Installing problem?

Sorry I don't understand what your asking, it will work on SP1 or non SP1 just make sure you use the right installer for x86 or x64

serschik
April 10th, 2011, 09:56 AM
OK, thanks, sorry my English, I will deal with the problem himself, still very nice you got work Mr Grim :icon_cheesygrin:

svarma01
April 11th, 2011, 02:48 PM
I think it was a combination of installing SP1 & WAT, I redid the theme patch and re-installed the theme and all is ok now.

Thanks - Great theme!

snake666
April 11th, 2011, 09:28 PM

SILVERARROW
April 12th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Absolutely stunning! Really impatient for the 7tsp Extra contents! Keep up the great work. :cool:

milpetm
April 14th, 2011, 07:20 PM
ZERO-G 1.0 Clash of the Titans III is a beatiful teme. Thanks!

Mr GRiM
April 15th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Just to let you know the 7tsp extras pack is now available to download :smile:

lahercoll
April 15th, 2011, 06:36 AM
thank you MR GRIM for extra spectacular a work without words as a work of art greetings friend always look after bye... :happy:

gor17981
April 15th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the extra's pack, been looking forward to it :-D

Hermitono
April 16th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I've been waiting so long for this zero-G extra's pack..! Thank you so much Mr.!! I love this theme...!!! :happy:

johnwillyums
April 16th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Thanks for an excellent theme Mr Grim. It looks fantastic and is easy to work within. My Windows are not transparent like the ones in the video. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks again for a fabulous piece of work, John :happy:

cheezeus420
April 17th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Great theme thx for creating it.

Could you create a Firefox 4 persona to go with this theme?
This is the closest persona I could find to match your theme but it is still pretty off :(

Rancee
April 17th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Nice looking theme, Mr Grim. You always do nice work.....I am still alive,, :gun:

Rancee
April 17th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I still see Bull still giving folks problems...Well, Nice job as usuall ...I really like the gun, spec-ops,,,Like nofx1994---I will fav ya over at DA.. :gun:

Mr GRiM
April 17th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Rancee » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:05 am
I still see Bull still giving folks problems...Well, Nice job as usuall ...I really like the gun, spec-ops,,,Like nofx1994---I will fav ya over at DA.. :gun:

Thanks, I removed it from DA though, there is far to much spam over there for me to bother posting there any more.

marekx372
April 18th, 2011, 01:42 PM
How/Where do i install
Winstep Xtreme ZeroG theme by gor17981
can some one tell me please :ashamed:
im do dam to know :nerd:

gor17981
April 19th, 2011, 11:22 AM
marekx372 » Yesterday, 1:42 pm
How/Where do i install
Winstep Xtreme ZeroG theme by gor17981
can some one tell me please :ashamed:
im do dam to know :nerd:

If you have Winstep Extreme installed, just Double click ZeroG.xtreme File. Thats it.

Send me a PM if you need more help.

CyberZones
April 19th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Hi Mr Grim I Love The ZERO-G 1.0 Clash of the Titans III theme :D but i have
a small problem went it comes to doing my work
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5493/63518090.png
is there any way around it i also have this problem went it comes to emails
http://img716.imageshack.us/i/ev2z.png/

Mr GRiM
April 19th, 2011, 10:49 PM
CyberZones » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 am
Hi Mr Grim I Love The ZERO-G 1.0 Clash of the Titans III theme :D but i have
a small problem went it comes to doing my work
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5493/63518090.png
is there any way around it i also have this problem went it comes to emails
http://img716.imageshack.us/i/ev2z.png/

You could try changing the colours in the advanced appearance settings in the colour personalization menu, other then that there is not much else you can do about it other then changing to another theme when you need to do your work

pyriel
April 20th, 2011, 04:48 AM
hi, im very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but im having a bit of a problem with the zerog theme that i cant seem to fix. = /

a couple panels didnt skin and tsp wont skin them, i cant find anything on teh google to figure it out either unfortunatly.

odd thing is its only a couple panels, best examples would be the top panel in control panel ("adjust you computer's setttings"....view by:category) and if you go into a sub menu of the control panel (such as if you go to uninstall a progam, the side panel where it lists things like control panel home, view installed updates, etc..)

the majority of other side panels in windows explorer ARE skinned, its just these few here and there...

any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you

Mr GRiM
April 20th, 2011, 03:05 PM
pyriel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 pm
hi, im very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but im having a bit of a problem with the zerog theme that i cant seem to fix. = /

a couple panels didnt skin and tsp wont skin them, i cant find anything on teh google to figure it out either unfortunatly.

odd thing is its only a couple panels, best examples would be the top panel in control panel ("adjust you computer's setttings"....view by:category) and if you go into a sub menu of the control panel (such as if you go to uninstall a progam, the side panel where it lists things like control panel home, view installed updates, etc..)

the majority of other side panels in windows explorer ARE skinned, its just these few here and there...

Did you run the theme installer or did you extract the contents and add them manually, also what is your primary drive partition letter?

Psych0t1c
April 20th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Thanks alot Grim. Sexy theme as always. Good to be back here.

pyriel
April 20th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Mr GRiM » 20 Apr 2011, 10:05

pyriel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Did you run the theme installer or did you extract the contents and add them manually, also what is your primary drive partition letter?

i ran the installer on the threads front page (32 bit), windows is on drive D. after running your installer i ran 7tsp for the icons and stuff (in fact i ran tsp a few times hoping it just missed the sidepanels and windows orb, ended up using a third program to do the orb)

marekx372
April 21st, 2011, 01:34 AM
Mr.Grim i have one question for you
how do i change the color of the fonts ?
because im using fullglass.exe and it's hard to see when my windows is on the white background :fright:

Mr GRiM
April 21st, 2011, 05:05 AM
You cant change them, best to use a dark background if your using Full Glass, I didn't make it for use with full glass and I am not a fan of it.

Mr GRiM
April 21st, 2011, 05:07 AM

i ran the installer on the threads front page (32 bit), windows is on drive D. after running your installer i ran 7tsp for the icons and stuff (in fact i ran tsp a few times hoping it just missed the sidepanels and windows orb, ended up using a third program to do the orb)

OK looks like I didn't fix the installer to work with other drive letters, I updated the installer and also posted a reg fix that should work, just restart explorer after you use the reg fix

pyriel
April 21st, 2011, 09:30 PM
tyvm grim, worked like a charm >.<

Mr GRiM
April 21st, 2011, 10:37 PM
pyriel » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:30 am[/url]]tyvm grim, worked like a charm >.<

That's great, glad it worked for you and thanks for letting me know :smile:

mikits
April 22nd, 2011, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the theme. Looks nice but some things also annoying. Like grey backround in word, grey backround in some facebook parts, hard to understand of Firefox favourites bar text. If those things could be changed it would be perfect.

ALHARBI
April 22nd, 2011, 08:13 AM
GREAT WORK ... THANK YOU MAN

fares
May 1st, 2011, 07:34 PM
VERY BEAUTIFUL WORK SIR

7millan
May 2nd, 2011, 07:49 PM
it's a georgeous theme !!!,,nice work...i love it !!! :D

win2012
May 3rd, 2011, 08:30 AM
well best!

Dwarven24
May 3rd, 2011, 07:51 PM
thanks a lot :laughing:
excellent theme :shocked:
great skin for msn :happy:

mjmroxas
May 4th, 2011, 08:39 PM
amm where do i put or paste the files that i downloaded from 7TSP Zero-G Extras Pack? help pls.. thanks

Mr GRiM
May 5th, 2011, 03:09 AM
You don't paste them anywhere, you don't even unpack it, just download 7tsp and follow the instructions in the tutorial in the links I provided.

mjmroxas
May 5th, 2011, 04:45 AM
got a problem when opening excel 2010. all color of excel turns to black.. helpp

pyriel
May 7th, 2011, 12:25 AM
EDIT: fixed the problem, uxstyles was screwed up and when trying to reinstalli go the "its been tampered with" error, to fix this i did "sfc /scannow" in a command prompt and then rant he uxstyles installer again....i decidd to leave my original post up in case others have this issue ....

ok im having a problem (yep, me again = / )...ive been searchign around the site and havent seen a fix for this.

the zero g skincomes with 4 versions, once before i accidentally switched themes and aero shut off (it defaulted to zero g basic even tho that wasnt selected) and i somehow fixed it.

well i did it again and this time i cant seem to get the non-basic zero g to work (what i did last time isnt working or im doing it different idk).

back on like page 4 or 5 of this thread someone posted about losing aero functionality when switching themes, im betting its teh same issue, the response was a reg edit that let you toggle DWM on or off int he context menu, this doesnt work for me in this case..

as a last resort i ranthe windows troubleshoot on the theme and it said aero isnt supported by this theme? i have no idea how to get the nonbasic zero-g theme to work again :crying:

Noctis
May 8th, 2011, 12:44 AM
Dang Dude this theme is sick... nice job xD

White91
May 12th, 2011, 01:51 PM
hi! i've downloaded the theme and the 7tsp extras but i don't know how to change icons... :crying: where should I extract them?? pls help

Mr GRiM
May 12th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Sorry I added the info on the first post on where to get 7tsp and how to use it.

White91
May 12th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Sorry I added the info on the first post on where to get 7tsp and how to use it.

thanks man! :cheeky:

Greetings from Italy!!

JokeStar
May 12th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Just switched to this theme.....AWESOME... :happy:

A few Icons didn't change....Computer,My Documents, Recycle Bin.....just changed to default and they look good with other Icons... :peace:

All in all.......love it!!!

VistaKing
May 14th, 2011, 04:31 AM
I installed this theme on a windows 7 X64 bit OS and opened up Word 2010 and noticed that it changed the color of the paper from white to a Grey color. Is there a way to change the Paper back to the normal white color ? Any help would be great.

Mr.Grim by the way very nice theme

HaCkthEplAneT
May 14th, 2011, 02:10 PM
someone please correct me if i am wrong on this, but i don't think you can change just this element in word. the grey background color would have to be changed throughout the theme in order for it to go back to white.

I know that this can be a bump in the road for ms office users, but personally i just change to the default windows 7 theme when i am going to be working for any length of time in office. however with this theme in particular it's really not that big of an issue for me. you can still clearly see what your doing because there is enough contrast in color. but other themes this can be a real problem especially ones that make everything black.

Mr GRiM
May 14th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Yeah I have mentioned this too many times to count, you can change the Window colour in the advanced appearance settings in your colour personalization menu, you can also change the page colour in Word.

VistaKing
May 14th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Thank You Mr.Grim . I apologize for asking the same question that you answered before. Didn't notice that before. I got it back to being white buy going to the advance settings .

nick54312
May 20th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Hi, I am instal the theme and it is great, but how to I put RocketDock to my PC?

Plis, help...

HaCkthEplAneT
May 20th, 2011, 08:04 PM
nick54312 » May 20th, 2011, 1:39 pm
Hi, I am instal the theme and it is great, but how to I put RocketDock to my PC?

Plis, help...

hello nick welcome to VC.

the first thing you need to do is download and install rocketdock http://rocketdock.com/download

once you have that installed dl the Zero-G rocketdock skin if you haven't already. double click on the file and it will automatically put the skin into your skins folder. C:\Program Files\RocketDock\Skins (Program Files (x86) if you have a 64-bit system)

Then right click any where in your dock and choose Dock Settings. Click on Styles and choose Zero-G Top, Left, Right or Bottom whichever one you want.

Oshea
May 25th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Mr Grim,
This theme is amazing!!! Thanks so much!
...Start orb, and navigations didnt take on my install, as Ive read others are experiencing, but Im so stoked none the less...Beautiful...Thank you.

HaCkthEplAneT
May 26th, 2011, 02:49 AM
did you by chance install theme resource changer registry fix? This is recommend and stated in the description.

Oshea
May 26th, 2011, 07:21 AM
...That I did...followed your desciption to the letter, I believe...right down to Tab Mix Plus and Import settings ( love it - never goin back)... no luck...( installed on Drive C, btw...)...
-Start orb, Navigation buttons, User picture frame, Huge Windows Logo in Control Panel...didnt take...

HaCkthEplAneT
May 26th, 2011, 01:17 PM
did you by chance install theme resource changer registry fix? This is recommend and stated in the description.

...That I did...followed your desciption to the letter, I believe...right down to Tab Mix Plus and Import settings ( love it - never goin back)... no luck...( installed on Drive C, btw...)...
-Start orb, Navigation buttons, User picture frame, Huge Windows Logo in Control Panel...didnt take...

bummer bro :S thats too bad. those little extras really put the finishing touches on this great theme!

_Deano_
May 26th, 2011, 02:08 PM
what was u using before zero-g Oshea

edit: that dont really matter anyway , just restore things back to default start menu , cmd , run as adminstrator type sfc /scannow , this will bring it all back to default , patches will need to be re-applied to use the 3rd party themes :cool:

Oshea
May 28th, 2011, 04:24 AM

edit: that dont really matter anyway , just restore things back to default start menu , cmd , run as adminstrator type sfc /scannow , this will bring it all back to default , patches will need to be re-applied to use the 3rd party themes :cool:

Restored... Reapplied... No such luck. But I do appreciate the helpful suggestions, man. Thanks...and thanks again, Mr Grim...This themes still bitchin'...

Mr GRiM
May 28th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Oshea » Sat May 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Restored... Reapplied... No such luck. But I do appreciate the helpful suggestions, man. Thanks...and thanks again, Mr Grim...This themes still bitchin'...

Yeah that blows mate, I would love to know why some systems have such big problems getting it to work, if you have Team Viewer installed send me a PM and I will see if I help you out a bit better.

gor17981
May 28th, 2011, 09:45 AM
I had a problem a couple times where i use 7tsp twice in a row and second time round it had an error and stopped working on copying imageres.dll to work folder, i solved this by going into c/users/YOURNAME/appdata(hidden file)/local/temp, delete the 7tsp folder, then go to programs(86) and delete the 7tsp folder there, installed no problem after that, might work for you Oshea.

Oshea
May 29th, 2011, 06:35 AM
gor17981 » 28 May 2011, 03:45
I had a problem a couple times where i use 7tsp twice in a row and second time round it had an error and stopped working on copying imageres.dll to work folder, i solved this by going into c/users/YOURNAME/appdata(hidden file)/local/temp, delete the 7tsp folder, then go to programs(86) and delete the 7tsp folder there, installed no problem after that, might work for you Oshea.

...you know man, I accessed that very folder, and couldnt find one TO delete...although there is a 7tp folder in x86...I dont know if thats any indication of one thing or another, but...Thanks gor17981...

edrik
May 31st, 2011, 04:33 PM
I tried using the Theme Resource Changer reg fix but I think it didnt work :( im on SP1 >,< it was working well before I uninstalled all my hyperdesk stuff

Edit:
the start button works btw but the nav buttons and the control panel pane doesnt any ideas ?

HiiGHLiiGHT
June 3rd, 2011, 08:37 PM
can i get the pic of the LogIn screen? :D

Mr GRiM
June 3rd, 2011, 11:23 PM
yeah sure, here you go :smile:

hanukun
June 11th, 2011, 04:31 AM
love the theme been using a while just waiting on gadgets

Jontabob
June 13th, 2011, 08:57 AM
My start button dosent change what i gonna do?

Kyron
June 16th, 2011, 10:40 AM
You said somewhere that you've remade the Zero-G skin for messenger 2011, is it available anywhere for download ?

Edit: Nvm, found it.

There seems to be a "bug" with the notification popup, when running a full screen application with notification still enabled, the transparency makes it unreadable.

bgjerlow designs
June 16th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Kyron » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 pm
You said somewhere that you've remade the Zero-G skin for messenger 2011, is it available anywhere for download ?
You can get it here: viewtopic.php?f=265&t=8653 (http://www.virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=265&t=8653) :)

Giulecce
June 17th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Everything is perfeft with this theme. Thanks :-) :cheeky:

Kyron
June 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Yeah found it, about my previous statement and the notification popup, it's actually the same if you have a dark desktop background, since it's transparent, it's impossible to see who's actually logging in.

Giulecce
June 18th, 2011, 12:31 PM
HI, wonderful theme, may thanks. I'va installed all the features but I'm still having that problem with firefox, as shown in the attached image. I've installed the Tab Mix and used the settings file in the instructions, but the icons are not showed correctly. Any problem with my installation?

Tnx !! :-)

cjp
June 20th, 2011, 05:54 PM
thanks for this i need a change from another of you great themes annihilator cheers

ARGGG
June 20th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Very nice theme its clean with great color contrast. Keep up the epic work!

ARGGG
June 21st, 2011, 05:16 AM
One issue I have here and not quite sure how to resolve is the start menu and task bar region I'm not sure how to get the graphic next to the start button.

mine: http://i.imgur.com/URRNJ.png (http://imgur.com/URRNJ)

yours: http://i.imgur.com/PUDo7.png (http://imgur.com/PUDo7)

Mr GRiM
June 21st, 2011, 01:27 PM
All you need to do is unlock the taskbar and right click on it go to toolbars/add new, and them make a new folder somewhere and call it blank for example, then select that folder for your new toolbar.

You then need to right click on the new toolbar and select view text/title and deselect those 2 options and place the blank toolbars on the left side of your main Taskbar group and slide the taskbar to a central position.

ARGGG
June 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM
Thank you for the speedy response! :icon_cheesygrin:

Kyron
June 21st, 2011, 07:37 PM
For some reason my initial question got lost in the topic.

How do you make the notification popup "non" transparent, currently it's impossible for me to read who' s actually logging in.

Mr GRiM
June 21st, 2011, 11:33 PM
Is this for the messenger skin your asking about?

Kyron
June 22nd, 2011, 02:54 AM
Yes, and oh crap, i'm on the wrong topic.

flaubert71
June 27th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Many thanks MrGrim! lol

Love your themes! My favorite theme at this moment! :cool:

JMSBND_007
June 29th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Hi, i'm facing a new problem....after restarting my pc transparency gone........i have alredy install universal theme patcher & Theme Resource Changer .........also the Theme Resource Changer fix...but i can't solve it.

plz....help

Big V
June 29th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Can you post a small screen so we might be able to see whats going on and help you a little better

JMSBND_007
June 30th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Thanks bro..it's solved

Oshea
July 1st, 2011, 02:46 PM
Autolt Error
Line 16786 (File "C:\Program Files (x86)\7tsp\7tsp GUI.exe"):
Error: The requested action with this object has failed.

Hi, has anyone encountered this message when using 7tsp? Ive just installed ZeroG on my new laptop, and it installed beautifully (MrGrim, youre an artist, thank you), but this message appears when using 7tsp to install the ZeroG icon pack and extras. Both the portable and installable versions of 7tsp give me the same result. Upon all attempts, Ive completely uninstalled 7tsp (including the 7tsp file in Users\Me\AppData\Local\Temp\ as gor17981 had once mentioned)...

Im really hoping someone might be able to help me out, so thank you guys in advance...

Big V
July 1st, 2011, 06:43 PM
have you tried disabling you antivirus before running the pack i know some AV cause issues

weapon
July 3rd, 2011, 01:03 AM
Is there anyway to make my MS Office background color scheme to go back to black on white?

Oshea
July 3rd, 2011, 01:15 AM
Solved!
FYI for anyone who encounters this problem in the future...System protection in Windows MUST be turned on, otherwise 7TSP cant create a restore point, stopping your installation dead in its tracks. I learned this from one of fixits posts to some guy having a similar issue.
So thanks for that Fixit! And for 7tsp...
And thank you again MrGrim.
And thank you Big V for the reply, I appreciate your help.

RE3BE
July 4th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I've just installed ZERO-G for the first time tonight. I've been using Blade for a while now, and thought I'd give ZERO-G a try before Clash Of The Titans ends, because I know its going to be good, and I'll definitely wanting to be trying the latest creations.

Anywayz, I installed ZERO-G and the 7tsp icons theme extras, but for some strange reason the My Computer icon and the Rubbish Bin on the desktop, plus the HDD icons (that's all I've noticed so far) are the custom Blade icons and not ZERO-G icons.

Can someone please be so kind to tell me how to get the entire ZERO-G theme to work.

Thanks in advance. :smile:

Big V
July 4th, 2011, 02:43 PM
when doing 7tsp did you do a restore in 7 tsp app before you added the new pack with it

_Deano_
July 4th, 2011, 03:06 PM
go into c:/windows/resources/themes open zero-g folder then imageres.dll folder think thats the icons you mean just remove them then re-apply the theme

RE3BE
July 4th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the tips. I didn't do a restore, is that something I must do first?

I tried removing the icons as suggest above in C:Windows/resources ....it didn't fix the problem.

I will have another look at the 7tsp app and find the restore feature. Here's to hoping that works.

Cheers for the helps dudes :smile:

EDIT:

Oh noes, I used the 7tsp restore feature and now I've got all sort of unpleasantness happening with my PC.

Windows 7 x64 and everything restored fine. Actually after the restore, I suddenly realized how horrible Windows 7 is LOL, I'm really eager to get a nice theme working, this is killing my eyes! :P

Anywayz, after the restore I tried to install ZERO-G and got a pop-up "This program appears to already have been installed on your computer. You must first uninstall the program before you can re-install it"

So I first went into Revo Uninstall Pro and found ZERO-G, but that came up with a message "Running the application's uninstaller failed! Possible invalid uninstall command!"

So I tried Windows 7 Programs and Features in Control Panel to uninstall ZERO-G from there, but it too gave me a message "An error occurred while trying to uninstall Zero-G Theme Pack x64 v1.0 It may have already been uninstalled"

I went back to the ZERO-G installer just to be sure but it won't install anything, and keeps popping up a message saying I must first uninstall the program ....

HELP!!!! I'm stuck with Windows 7 and no theme, its killing me. Why oh why didn't I just leave it be with Blade and be content ....

:crying:

Mr GRiM
July 4th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Run the uninstall in programs and features and let it delete the uninstaller and then install it again, there is nothing to uninstall with the theme anyway as the theme installs to a temp directory first and then a batch file takes over and installs the theme to the theme folder, in fact the only way to remove the theme anyway is to go to the theme folder and delete the Zero-G folder.

Mr GRiM
July 4th, 2011, 06:44 PM
RE3BE » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:54 pm
Hi everyone,

I've just installed ZERO-G for the first time tonight. I've been using Blade for a while now, and thought I'd give ZERO-G a try before Clash Of The Titans ends, because I know its going to be good, and I'll definitely wanting to be trying the latest creations.

Anywayz, I installed ZERO-G and the 7tsp icons theme extras, but for some strange reason the My Computer icon and the Rubbish Bin on the desktop, plus the HDD icons (that's all I've noticed so far) are the custom Blade icons and not ZERO-G icons.

Can someone please be so kind to tell me how to get the entire ZERO-G theme to work.

Thanks in advance. :smile:

The 7tsp extras pack for Zero-G still has the Blade icons, I didn't do any new ones for Zero-G so those icons are what they should be.

RE3BE
July 5th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Soz about that, its just when I looked at the "official?" pictures of the theme I noticed different icons than the blade icons, my bad.

Mr GRiM
July 5th, 2011, 06:38 AM
OK yeah sorry about that, they were just some icons I did up as a 7tsp pack, they are not mine, you can get those here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/32836-7tsp-Alienware-Breed-System-Icon-Pack-by-Mr-GRiM

RE3BE
July 5th, 2011, 09:15 AM
No worries mate, all sorted now. Turns out for whatever reason I'm yet to understand, that the only way I could get ZERO-G to work was use Regedit and delete ZERO-G from there.

Once I deleted it from the registry it allowed it to be installed with no pop-ups. :smile:

Thanks for the link too, but now that I see those Icons are actually Alienware, I'll stick with the Blade ones ;)

Thanks again to all who helped - muchly appreciated.

cjomin
July 11th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Gorgeous theme. Thank you for such a great contribution, Mr. Grim.

Mr GRiM
July 12th, 2011, 05:32 AM
Your very much welcome, glad you are enjoying it :)

secretpilot88
July 17th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Cant download rocketdock skin :( the file is : file.php - its the one getting downloaded please help for links thx!!!

GREAT THEME!!!
THE BEST CREATOR- MR.GRIM!

it rocks :) as always XD

Big V
July 18th, 2011, 11:32 PM
It downloads fine for me but i have seen firefox do that with some files. When your trying to download. Try holding down ctrl+alt then click the download link

sudy_freak
July 20th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Wow man. Great work!!!!

This VS owned chuck norris :laughing:

cesarg1357
July 22nd, 2011, 01:44 AM
Thanks man it's a great theme

fukdawrld
August 17th, 2011, 04:22 PM
this is the bomb of all themes i have been looking at all the stuff around here you guys are excellent this theme is great. as well some issues i have found depend on anti virus when installing so i dropped them all and installed np. I cant get this object dock to work any help in this is highly appreciated, and the fire fox works perfectly. Now one major thing i have noticed is when you patch files with ux core my speed and drops off about 20% before i used the core i would zip here and their now its hurry up and wait but no other theme patcher works for me @ least on 7 enterprise x64

neodroid
August 18th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Just dropping in to say big thanks Mr. Grim.
This theme looks so awesome that I've got it on home PC AND at work!!! :-D
Really cool website too no boring bits

dekaser
August 18th, 2011, 02:31 AM
Thanks for this wonderful theme

neodroid
August 18th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Awesome work Mr. Grim!!
Loved your theme so much that I wore it on home AND work PC :-D

MR.RIGHT
August 25th, 2011, 07:05 AM
as always, never cease to AMAZE us !!:anger::money:

jeff7878
August 25th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Thank you, nice work:)

Chokachilds
August 26th, 2011, 01:38 AM
How do you implement the Object Dock Skin to the actual thing? I'm confused haha

Mr GRiM
August 26th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Have you got Objectdock installed?

If so just put the dock in C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDockPlus2\Backgrounds\Zoomers then apply it in the options.

HammerJack
August 26th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Very nice. Thanks for sharing this..

SamuelMSr
August 26th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Ok, so please do not yell at me as I know this has already been stated but I got so lost in the past 12 pages I am just unclear what I should do.

So for this I am going to ask and hope to get a clear explination of what I should do.

I installed the skin and the extras pack (awesome already btw!!) but I can not use the aero versions of the skin at all. When I go to change the skin to any of the 4 options I seem to get the same exact skin, as nothing changes at all.

I do not get the start button change that I see on the picture and a few other odds/ends. I will post a screenshot below.

Please explain how I should fix this. I would very much appreciate it!

Ok so it will not let me post a link since I do not have 5 posts, so I can not provide a screenshot. Any ideas?

SamuelMSr
August 26th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Ok so I am a fool, I got this to work.

I did not read all the fine print and did not install Universal theme patcher.

Now it is working great!

Awesome skin man....I will probably buy the HUD one at the first of the month :)

SamuelMSr
August 26th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Ok one more problem and then I am done...when I am in Outlook 2007 the background is so dark I can not read the text or anything in the window. Can this be fixed? I sure hope so because it would kind of be a deal breaker lol.

Mr GRiM
August 26th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Ok one more problem and then I am done...when I am in Outlook 2007 the background is so dark I can not read the text or anything in the window. Can this be fixed? I sure hope so because it would kind of be a deal breaker lol.

Hi Samuel.

Glad to hear you fixed your issues with the theme, unfortunately it's hard to make a dark theme without effecting something other, the only 2 options you would have is to use a different theme while working with office or go into your colour personalization menu and then in advanced appearance you can change the window colour and the window text colour, change it to something you prefer and then save the theme in your personalization menu so if you change your theme you can select it again without loosing your settings.

SamuelMSr
August 26th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Hi Samuel.

Glad to hear you fixed your issues with the theme, unfortunately it's hard to make a dark theme without effecting something other, the only 2 options you would have is to use a different theme while working with office or go into your colour personalization menu and then in advanced appearance you can change the window colour and the window text colour, change it to something you prefer and then save the theme in your personalization menu so if you change your theme you can select it again without loosing your settings.

Thank you for that information. Can you suggest a good theme, free or paid, then that has some awesome skinning and icon packs that do not change the background of so much stuff to such a dark color?

I spend 80% of my time in Office 2007 and Visual Web Developer, mostly VWD and related programs. And of course I need to be able to see what I am doing with good clarity.

Mr GRiM
August 27th, 2011, 05:59 AM
I don't know of any with icon packs but there are plenty of light themes on DA http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/windows7/visualstyle/?order=9

Thach
August 27th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Beautiful theme, you never cease to amaze me with the work that you release.

Xenomorph
August 29th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Absolutely stunning!! Many thanks for sharing this theme with us Mr Grim,Your work is amazing.:beaut:

oorenotsoo
August 31st, 2011, 07:17 PM
Wow! This is amazing. I was a little unsure I could get it to work, but I followed your instructions (very well written btw) and now my roommate is very jealous of my new look. He thought I got some new advance copy of Windows LOL. I am writing here to express my thanks and to ask a question.

I wanted to change the mouse pointers but I can't find your themed ones. I know how to get to the options through control panel etc, but when I click "browse" I only see the default Windows pointers. Maybe I'm just dense and missing the obvious. I basically want to switch the Normal Select and Working in Background pointers. Is there any way to do this? If anyone can help me out, I would be very appreciative.

Mr GRiM
September 1st, 2011, 01:43 AM
Hi oorentotsoo,

You can rename the cursors in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx or you can edit the theme file in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Zero-G.theme

[Control Panel\Cursors]
AppStarting=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\AppStarting.ani
Arrow=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\Arrow.ani
Crosshair=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\cross.ani
Hand=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\Hand.ani
Help=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\Help.ani
IBeam=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\IBeam.ani
No=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\NO.ani
NWPen=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\Handwriting.ani
SizeAll=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\SizeAll.ani
SizeNESW=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\SizeNESW.ani
SizeNS=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\SizeNS.ani
SizeNWSE=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\SizeNWSE.ani
SizeWE=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\SizeWE.ani
UpArrow=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\UpArrow.ani
Wait=%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\Cursors\Glass Maxx\Wait.ani
DefaultValue=Glass Maxx
Link=

deadface
September 3rd, 2011, 02:46 AM
thanks for sharing

Leloud Vi Britannia
September 3rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
thanks for sharing us !!!

oorenotsoo
September 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
Thanks Grim. I appreciate you posting the code too! I had no idea how to do this and with your explanation, it seems simple enough for even me.

P.S. I'm really loving this skin :D

VODKA
September 4th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Obrigado pelo tema, Excelente:no1:

Thanos
September 8th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Best theme ever made, without doubt...
Mr. Grim.... you are amazing...

sete
September 15th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Very good job MR GRIM.

blackdespair
September 15th, 2011, 08:04 PM
awesome Theme
Greate Installer

But I have one question which service is running to check the ORB?
I try to change the ORB but it will be removed after some seconds.
Is it possible to change?

gor17981
September 15th, 2011, 08:54 PM
You will need to remove the explorer.exe folder from inside c/windows/resources/themes/zeroG.
That will keep the orb you have as default :)

blackdespair
September 15th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Works, Thanks

jack1432
September 17th, 2011, 04:06 PM
hello...ive been reading all the threads but i havent find any solution of my problem.. I follow all the steps but sad to say when I used 7tsp for 7TSP Zero-G Extras Pack it appears not responding.. I tried to used this regedit but still doesnt work for me.. can you help me? please

HaCkthEplAneT
September 17th, 2011, 05:29 PM
hello...ive been reading all the threads but i havent find any solution of my problem.. I follow all the steps but sad to say when I used 7tsp for 7TSP Zero-G Extras Pack it appears not responding.. I tried to used this regedit but still doesnt work for me.. can you help me? please

when does the pack stop responding? right away, or does it do it when its installing fonts?

Edit: try this pack. i removed a couple things out of it. the fonts and media. you can install the fonts separately if you need them

7tsp Pack

Fonts

Ripking
September 20th, 2011, 12:25 AM

Are you talking about when you hit "add custom pack" or the drop box and nothing happens? If so make sure all 7z files are in the same folder as the 7tsp program.

adel9
September 20th, 2011, 01:23 AM
This is top theme from you mark love the details you did thnx bud

Ripking
September 21st, 2011, 01:42 AM
I've recently installed objectdock (already have zero-g with rocketdock) but I can't seem to get zero-g theme on it...i managed to make it work with rocket but..well i don't know. I've dl'd the .exe and run it, but it only extracts a folder with the skins. What am I missing? plz help.

Mr GRiM
September 21st, 2011, 04:16 AM
Yeah sorry that exe doesn't do what I wanted it to do, it only unpacks to the desktop or where ever the exe is, you will still need to place the unpacked folder in the correct location in your Objectdock install folder.

sekoya39
September 27th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Very nice!

DeLuXe
October 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
i love it :)

RmOsO
October 3rd, 2011, 09:35 PM
cool!! I like excellent theme, one of the best thanks Mr GRiM...

Overtkill
October 7th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks for making such an excellent looking theme Grimm. Its nice to know there is a theme developer out there who can build great looking black themes. BTW, what is up with UXStyle's website?

Thanks again!

-Overt.

ydnar
October 7th, 2011, 11:27 PM
pls... need help about this cool theme..i already install this themes and its working now...but it is not on full glass view..and i dont know how to work the rocketdock and the object dock..pls..help i really like this theme..tnx

Big V
October 8th, 2011, 01:23 AM
pls... need help about this cool theme..i already install this themes and its working now...but it is not on full glass view..and i dont know how to work the rocketdock and the object dock..pls..help i really like this theme..tnxfirst off you would need to install one of those dock. then place the skin inside the folder in that program on your c/drive. and for full glass you will need to download either full glass http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29121-Full-Glass or enhanced black glass http://curiouso9.deviantart.com/art/Black-Glass-Enhanced-v0-5-156752713 and place it in your startup folder on your c/drive if you want it start when windows starts

elcideazzy
October 8th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Thanks For The THEME! love my new Windows 7 theme!

ydnar
October 8th, 2011, 10:34 PM
thanks for the..big help...:tu:

Cris Mena
October 10th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful themes:givahand:

cryostasis25
October 23rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
Is there a way to change the background of the address bar on the browser? Its all black and the fonts are hard to read, when I type a word/letter its also hard to read. Thanks for the themes really having a bit of a problem with the address bar.

gor17981
October 23rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Is there a way to change the background of the address bar on the browser? Its all black and the fonts are hard to read, when I type a word/letter its also hard to read. Thanks for the themes really having a bit of a problem with the address bar.

can you post a picture please? it will help us help you :)

vsalbela
October 24th, 2011, 03:24 AM
thanks a lot for your hard work

cryostasis25
October 24th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Here is the screenshotof the address bar showing black together with the font

i53<dot>tinypic<dot>com/o06v76<dot>jpg

Mr GRiM
October 24th, 2011, 06:04 AM
If your using Firefox then the best thing to do is use a custom skin

cryostasis25
October 24th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Was using comodo browser ill try mozilla firefox.

HammerJack
October 25th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Looks and sounds awesome. I'll bet it is.. Thanks for sharing your hard work.

So who won the crown???

vsalbela
October 29th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Anyone please help
How can I remove "7tsp_Zero-G_Icons_Theme_Extras" icons and my Windows Start Up Screen as well as Windows Start up sound.
I already have uninstalled Uxstyle Core and ZeroG theme. And I also restored from "7tsp_GUI_v0.3_B(3003)" and removed 7tsp_ZeroG extra icon.
And after doing these I also deleted "7tsp" folder (from c>Program Filesx 86) and "ZeroG" theme (from c>Windows>resources>theme) .
But my windows explorer icons didn't go back as it was . Same with my windows start up screen and sound didn't go back as it was .
I want these back , how can i do it
Thank you.

Mr GRiM
October 30th, 2011, 10:18 PM
First to uninstall the 7tsp pack run 7tsp and select the option to restore modified system files to before 7tsp was used, there is no need to uninstall the theme though as it does not change any files and you can just select another theme in your personalization menu at any time.

If you do wish to uninstall the theme though the theme needs to be deleted from C:\Windows\Resources\Themes, delete the Zero-G.theme files and the Zero-G folder and that's pretty much it, the only other thing that is installed with the theme installer is Theme Resource Changer, that allows themes to change the start buttons, control panel navigation panes and explorer navigation buttons to change with the theme in memory instead of having to edit system files.

If you want to uninstall Theme Resource Changer open C:\Program Files and delete the folder called Theme Resource Changer, you may have to move it to the desktop as the file will still be in use but after a restart you can then delete it, there will be a couple of left over registry entries from Theme Resource Changer but they should not be a problem, if you want just open the registry editor and search for {F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907} and delete that folder.

To remove the startup screen just delete the backgrounds folder in C:\Windows\System32\oobe\Info and will return to your default one, or you can change it using this program http://www.julien-manici.com/windows_7_logon_background_changer/

If you just want to remove the start button go to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Zero-G\explorer.exe and delete the images in there or replace them with your own, they must be png images though and not have the black background.

kenneth009
November 4th, 2011, 10:11 PM
couldn't agree more to all comments.

army181
November 5th, 2011, 05:45 AM
i myself now use this entire theme icons and all and you cant imagine the compliments i get from people when they see it on my computer they seriously cant believe such a masterpiece resides on my computer gorgeous from top to bottm keep it up =-D

jery8
November 11th, 2011, 06:08 PM
nice theme thx

Findrod
November 12th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Great theme, like the sounds, love the cursor, respect the author =)

adn1
December 18th, 2011, 04:11 PM
real piece of art

redlinesr
December 19th, 2011, 04:54 AM
nice pictures

gr33ndaybd
December 19th, 2011, 04:28 PM
thanks for share

sandakli
December 19th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Thanks, this is my favorite windows 7 theme!!!!

damien6z
December 21st, 2011, 08:16 AM
merci

Translated: Thankyou

Letícia®
December 22nd, 2011, 05:18 PM
excellent theme mr.grim a great job:loving::girl::loving:

RkmapZ
December 23rd, 2011, 05:20 PM
WooooooooooW....................:O

RkmapZ
December 23rd, 2011, 05:43 PM
Antounishing creation.............:O

faizalotai
December 23rd, 2011, 07:09 PM
The most advanced theme I've ever used..big thanks to Mr Grim..:daman:

samuel2202
December 31st, 2011, 04:25 PM
great job mr grim:cool:

odinlives
January 2nd, 2012, 02:28 AM
Thank you Grim for another great work of art. I love the darker themes and this one is amazing. Haven't had much time to drop by here but am going to try and be more active in the community.

viper12a1a
January 11th, 2012, 04:47 PM
This is beautiful to the extreme...however i tried downloading it and it says that the file violated some terms and conditions. i hope you can fix that, because i reallllllyyyy want this theme!

viper12a1a
January 11th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Hey Mr. Grim...this theme is freaking amazing..but the 7tsp download was removed from where you hosted it. If you could re-upload it i would be grateful because i reeeaaallllyyy want this theme!

Mr GRiM
January 11th, 2012, 05:20 PM
link fixed, you could also use the mirror under it that was uploaded to the site :smile:

viper12a1a
January 11th, 2012, 08:28 PM
ah ok, i used the mirror but i thought that the 7tsp file was in the regular download. for some reason i never get the 7tsp file. i always have to do everything manually.

nakunoGamerTh
January 13th, 2012, 04:46 PM
thank you: Peace :: Peace :

Rabias
January 22nd, 2012, 09:21 PM
Hey there. At first I have to say, that its a very, very nice theme. Thanks for creating and uploading. Everything works perfect but my taskbar seems not like the bar in your screens. Im not sure what i should do to fix that .. any ideas? 51665

Big V
January 22nd, 2012, 11:30 PM
looks like you need to repatch your system to wear 3rd party themes

Hey there. At first I have to say, that its a very, very nice theme. Thanks for creating and uploading. Everything works perfect but my taskbar seems not like the bar in your screens. Im not sure what i should do to fix that .. any ideas? 51665

Rabias
January 23rd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Repatch means format C and attach a new system or just windows updates etc.?

Big V
January 23rd, 2012, 03:27 PM
No you need to patch your system files to wear third party themes. I recommend universal theme patcher. Plus you need to have theme resource changer installed for everything to work correctly. Both can be found in this section http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/896-Theme-Patchers These are the two programs that allow our themes to work correctly

Starraider
January 25th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Fantastic, thanks a lot!:tu:

medic711762
January 25th, 2012, 04:45 PM
This is an awesome theme that I am going to use for my desktop till I can figure out how to configure one or have one built for Batman: Arkham.

odinlives
January 25th, 2012, 06:53 PM
After using this theme for a little while this is my all time favorite theme now! Thanks againdaman

neocorpse
January 27th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Wow, man, this is an awesome lookin' skin! I'm new to this site but I've been skinning for years (windowblinds skins), So I know what high-quality looks like and this is definitely HQ. Oh crap I hope i don't sound pretentious!

MackMaster
February 3rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Sweet!!!!!!!Thanks!

anonymous848
February 9th, 2012, 05:57 PM
many thanks for theme sir.. but i am not getting changed icon .. plz help.. thanks again.

anonymous848
February 9th, 2012, 06:18 PM
thanks for such cool theme sir.. only problem is i can get icon as per above preview.. plz help me sir.. thank you..

CrazySouthernBoy
February 9th, 2012, 06:29 PM
You have to change the Icons 7tsp I think Thats what it is called

chopica
February 24th, 2012, 06:05 PM
gracias por el tema no puedo haceder al video,no se la razon.

no tengo bastantes privilegios.

ingles con google:

thanks for the topic I can not haceder the video, not reason.

I have not enough privileges.

mcarrasco37
February 25th, 2012, 03:41 AM
great theme, thank you,

gjjohn
February 29th, 2012, 08:09 PM
very nice thank you

itsmesusant
March 1st, 2012, 12:41 PM
formidable.....

MOST_WASTED
March 5th, 2012, 08:52 AM
love the metal look. this one's definitely got the style that wont fade. awesome job and thank you sir

Whindog
March 6th, 2012, 06:50 AM
ok MR grim.....love your work....

But got one question........y r the hdd and cd drive icons in your screenshot diff from the extra icon pack.....

I so want those icons.....help me find them :p

Your assistance would be awesome.

Cheers dude

Tono
March 7th, 2012, 01:29 PM
This is contains Zero-G WinRAR skin from HUD icon (Mr. GRiM's icon).

throughtheiris25
March 13th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Terrific Theme Mr. GRiM. It simply looks amazing on my desktop.

It would be my theme of choice, if not for the way it affects a lot of my programs color wise. For instance, Orbit Downloader looks all funny. Furthermore, good old word processors all have Black backgrounds to write on now, which, in apps like Microsoft Office and other WTSIWYG apps, kinda defeats the purpose a 'lil. Haha!

Great Theme. Only wish I had the talent to make something like this.

robj2005
March 17th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Excellent work! where do I get the extras theme pack?It says deleted files when i click the link.

Big V
March 17th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I sent grim a message i'm sure he will updated the link by the end of the day if possible