PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Titans IV: CAST YOUR VOTES :)

razorsedge
August 8th, 2011, 05:14 AM
CLASH OF THE TITANS IV: DEATH TAKES NO PRISONERS ------ THE FINAL VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The battles have been fought the last 9 remaining warriors fight till the death to be the Last One Standing.

Before we get to the themes I just have to say what an unbelievable competition this has been. Each and every themer in this comp has done works to the likes of which I have never seen.

You have put 200% effort and ideas that almost seem to have been made out of magic to come up with such great works of art guys I pat you all on the back and congratulate you all for the outstanding effort and time you have given to you themes and the comp well done boys well done :happy:

Now to the great part for everyone the themes here we go :smile:

First up we have The Mafia Murderer Bigcyco1

with his theme Blue Night

Bigcyco1's Blue nite can be found here for download and more information:

Gor17981 theme Stygian-Ablaze can be found here for download and more information:

Next up we have The Executioner RobyRoby

With his theme Lightspace

RobyRoby's theme Lightspace can be found here for download and more information:

Up Next we have The Death Machine Pauliewog

With his theme Fusion

Pauliewog's theme Fusion can be found here for download and more information:

Up next we have The Bone Crusher Skull1959

with his theme Paradox

Skull1959's theme Paradox can be found here for download and more information:

Next up we have No Mercy Nofx

With his theme Nefarious

Nofx's theme Nefarious can be found here for download and more information:

Next up we have The Dark Warrior DevilsBrand

with his theme Tron & Clu

DevilsBrand's theme Tron & Clu can be found here for download and more information:

Now we have myself The Predator Razorsedge

With my theme of Rockstar

My themes can be found here for download and more information :

Rockstar Blue:

Rockstar Red:

Rockstar Orange:

Now we have The Bringer of Death MrGrim

With his theme HUD

MrGrim's theme can be purchased from the Virtual Customs Shop here:

Good luck to everyone this will be one hell of a final thanks for all the hard work guys and such awesome jobs on your themes :happy:

Who will be the last one standing because DEATH TAKES NO PRISONERS

lahercoll
August 8th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Impressive work of all the friends and teachers in personal all winning aon because some are a work fantastic thanks to all and greetings luck partners.

lostiano
August 8th, 2011, 06:48 AM
great work guys... voted and downloaded all the themes....... :happy:

lefty1981
August 8th, 2011, 09:14 AM
a vote? i have just forgotten this comp!but ok will now give my vote. :cheeky:

Kino
August 8th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Great job on all the competitors guys!
For me, All of you deserve the title "champ"
on this competion. High five on everyone!
Best customization site that even i would recommend on
my buddies out here lol
:gun:

tomyka
August 8th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Lots of great themes here. :smug: My votes has been submitted.

RE3BE
August 8th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Now that was hard to do. I could have easily voted them all, only selecting 3 was not easy.

I feel somewhat spoiled having so many greet themes to choose from. I think every one of those themes is desktop worthy. Take a look around the net, it doesn't take much to realise how lucky we are having Virtual Customs.

Thank you so much guys for the hard work you put into your themes. Its greatly appreciated regardless of who wins. Your all winners in my book.

Long live Virtual Customs !!!!

:peace:

gor17981
August 8th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Damn that was hard voting, really hard to decide who to vote on this time round, everyone has done amazing work on their themes, Best of luck to all who entered!! :cool:

NAHOM
August 8th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Works perfect for everyone, very difficult choice stunning themes for everyone. But I have to vote I voted, thank you all for the donation and amazing work you are incredibly talented and those who win have a good luck! That you deserve. Thank you again :cool:

Mr GRiM
August 8th, 2011, 03:32 PM
I put my votes in, all amazing themes, congratulations to you all :smile:

Big V
August 8th, 2011, 06:25 PM
As everyone else has stated this voting is very difficult for this competition.
Only wish I could give each of you a vote because everyone in my opinion is a winner in this match.
But the true winners are all of us members that get to use all these beautiful works of art
Good luck to all the participants in the hunt for glory

bigcyco1
August 8th, 2011, 07:59 PM
well my votes are in it wasn't easy to decide but best of luck to everybody :smile:

JokeStar
August 8th, 2011, 09:40 PM
First.....Let me say BRAVO!!....http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/Trak186/Smilies/2a524899.gif

All the Themes were well thought out and expertly constructed...http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/Trak186/Smilies/3d96db3a.gif

However, "There can only be One!"......http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/Trak186/Smilies/30a06652.gif

Good Luck to each and everyone of you......http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/Trak186/Smilies/340827d9.gif

skull1959
August 8th, 2011, 10:20 PM
All my votes are in I can only wish everyone the very best of luck
fantastic work everybody great comp guys.
Thankyou.

edee
August 8th, 2011, 11:48 PM
My vote has been cast and I would like to say there have been some truly gorgeous themes brought forward this time around and everyone did a great job. However, I must say without saying WHO I voted for I will say that I could not vote for Mr. Grim, sorry my friend and I mean no disrespect. Not that the theme was not worthy but because it was entered as a premium theme and I am sure that some did not purchase it in order to test it. I really do not think that in a contest such as this that a premium theme should have been entered when everyone else entered theirs as free themes. All themes entered should be availible for download as equally as the rest in order to get fair voting.

Again I mean no disrespect, just voicing an opinion.

Bhawani
August 9th, 2011, 12:54 AM
All The Themes Are Awesome And It Takes So Much Time To Decide TO Whom Should I Vote.........
Finally Voted.......

(Sorry For My Bad English)

fibonacci94
August 9th, 2011, 02:30 AM
:smile: Good luck guys I know how much time and effort you have put into this to make another flawless creation :smile:

:superman: Virtual Customs are the most unique builder :superman:

:D My Votes has been Submitted :D

JohnDay
August 9th, 2011, 10:46 AM
That was certainly a tough vote, i have to agree with the majority here and say you have all done a fantastic Job.

HaCkthEplAneT
August 9th, 2011, 01:08 PM
well my votes are in :smile: it was tough to just pick 3. A big thanks to everyone that entered the comp, you guys are awesome!! I wish everyone the best of luck in the voting :greedy:

serschik
August 9th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I want to thank everyone for your work, you did great themes.
It is difficult to choose three most nicest, to me they are all great!
But I want to write my favorite, Rockstar Blue and extras from razorsedge, you did awesome job!!!
Thank you all. :smile:

mauam
August 9th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Congratulations to all, you are the greatest :givahand: sorry can't vote for you all :smile:

August 9th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Fantastic job all of you. Thank you very very much. :happy:

Devonshire
August 9th, 2011, 11:12 PM
HUD but i like also Lightspace

odinlives
August 10th, 2011, 05:13 AM
:happy: Amazing work by all of you. I have voted and hope you all know I am grateful for these masterpieces.

Hellcat
August 10th, 2011, 12:28 PM
:flirt: thank you very much everyone the hard work, very beautiful theme made everybody, good to was see, the in preparation, and the advancement,
for me enjoyable and it was interesting,
All of this is big changes Virtual Customs, all due respect Mark and team
Mark and Tucker, sorry but I did not vote for you, I know that very many of the votes, because master job bring created,
so I prefer the others chose, they are also fantastic creating job,
congratulations, and again thank you very much everyone :flirt2: :givahand: :iluvu:

Virtual Customs :loving:

Jaydeees
August 10th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Thank you all for all of your hard work and dedication to bringing Virtual Customs these amazing themes. I have casted my votes and I just want to say all of you themers are awesome. You guys rock.

vlad tepes
August 16th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Clash of the Titans:) You all are great, my vote is given to the lucky winner, I still think I prefer the blade by topic
Mr GRIM but not in competition congratulations.