PDA

View Full Version : Taskbar Icons

Mattzilla
August 30th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I have Windows 7, as you all know there is a task bar to pin applications to at the bottom. I would like to know how you change these icons. On your desktop you can simply Right Click>Properties>Change Icons but I have found it isn't the same on the taskbar.. All help is greatly appreciated! :Peace:

razorsedge
August 31st, 2011, 01:43 AM
I have Windows 7, as you all know there is a task bar to pin applications to at the bottom. I would like to know how you change these icons. On your desktop you can simply Right Click>Properties>Change Icons but I have found it isn't the same on the taskbar.. All help is greatly appreciated! :Peace:

Hi Mattzilla :)

It depends what icons you want to change if its application icons for apps you have installed you would need to use restorator to open up the applocation exe files in program files and swap the icons with the ones u would like to use. If its windows icons your talking of like the explorer one thats located in the windows folder explorer.exe so it justy really depends what ones you are wanting to switch.

lysy1993pl
August 31st, 2011, 02:04 AM
You can also use 7 conifier > http://fav.me/d2xsha2
Just click on pencil icon which is next to apply icon and create own theme..

Mr GRiM
September 1st, 2011, 05:19 PM
The other option is to pin your shortcut to the taskbar after you have changed the icon.