PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to correctly create a BS7 file for Windows 7 Bootupdater?

odinlives
September 24th, 2011, 07:13 AM
I understand that I must first creat my animation with 105 frames at 200x200 pixels but I am unsure of how to load it into the Windows7BootUpdater Program.

Do I just save all frames in a folder and then choose options\select windows folder?

Hoping one of you can point me in the right direction so I can create some custom boot screens.

Thank you in advance.

The Archiver
September 24th, 2011, 01:51 PM
when you create your animation you create the first part, 60 frames for the "loading" and the second part, 45 frames for the "loop"

after you export all frames in a folder and load the location folder in the loader,apply it, its all :)

odinlives
September 24th, 2011, 07:53 PM
when you create your animation you create the first part, 60 frames for the "loading" and the second part, 45 frames for the "loop"

after you export all frames in a folder and load the location folder in the loader,apply it, its all :)

Thank you very much for clarifying that for me. I just didn't want to spend hours on the animation and then not know how to load it into the program to creat the BS7 file. Now I need to figure out the easiest way to make the animation. lol

alienfear
February 14th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Good Day...what software i used when creating the bs7?..thanks

The Archiver
February 14th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Good Day...what software i used when creating the bs7?..thanks

when you have your animation you can load it with this soft and save it as .bs7

http://www.coderforlife.com/projects/win7boot/Win7BootUpdater.exe

ONE MAN ARMY
February 14th, 2013, 06:49 PM
when you have your animation you can load it with this soft and save it as .bs7

http://www.coderforlife.com/projects/win7boot/Win7BootUpdater.exe

Edt:: To load your File, run w7bupdater and at the top left you will see a drop down menu that says Animation, click drop down menu. then select animation ( highlighted in red) Once you select animation. Find your folder and Apply. Thats it.