PDA

View Full Version : Diablo III beta

faizalotai
April 21st, 2012, 05:00 AM
Just letting you guys know that Blizzard has released Diablo III Free Starter Edition for download and i think its only available in state for this week

54588 54589 54591

grab it here

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6939568/Diablo%C2%AE_III_FREE_Starter_Edition_Now_Available-8_14_2012

Harvey Sewdin
April 21st, 2012, 10:58 AM
Wow, thats good news. thanks for the notify faizal :smile:

A.J
April 21st, 2012, 11:58 AM
thanks for the information .. faizalotai:Smile:

XXXxxxXXX
April 21st, 2012, 12:06 PM
For all not-american users: If you get 3003-Errors (connection broken) you have to set the server to america (options->account).

A.J
April 21st, 2012, 12:36 PM
For all not-american users: If you get 3003-Errors (connection broken) you have to set the server to america (options->account).

OK thank you:Smile:

faizalotai
April 21st, 2012, 01:39 PM
thanks for the info TripleX :peace:

Danice
April 21st, 2012, 02:13 PM
I've been waiting for this! Thanks for the info about Diablo III! :greedy:

XXXxxxXXX
April 21st, 2012, 02:16 PM
Just finished the beta with the daemon hunter and have to say: It really makes fun :D But at the moment it's quite easy, I hope they make a better and more difficult gameplay for the finished game, maybe then I'll buy it...

faizalotai
April 21st, 2012, 02:20 PM
what????done already...damn..i still on 2nd quest..lmao3..have to agreed with you TripleX, the game is quite easy..maybe it is in beta version..but the storyline and graphic are superb

Letícia®
April 21st, 2012, 08:49 PM
thanks for the info my friend:girl:

8pecxstudios
April 21st, 2012, 11:22 PM
Well I Have Played It Will Give Another Go Today But The Game Is Still Quite Glitchy And Not As Good As 1 & 2 Graphically Not Much Improvement From 2 Gameplay Is Bit Better With New Character's & Items But The Overall Experience Is Lacking.
With The Way They Hyped The Game Making It Look Awesome Is Some What Disappointing.

Thanks faizalotai (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/193868-faizalotai) Great Post :Smile:

SirSlaughter
April 23rd, 2012, 04:56 PM
I hope when it is out of Beta they will tweak some graphics, You know. Do some better shading, work the lighting a bit more. I wouldn't mind if It looked a bit more like starcraft on Extreme settings. Right now I personally feel a bit of WOW lingering in here in terms of graphics. But gameplay is fun. I never played the last ones so I am getting the collectors edition so I can get both the last one and the expansion without the need of CD. But I agree that they did Hype it up a bit. I could have sworn it looked way better in the Gamestop TV commercials. And I do hope they work the difficulty a bit more. I want a demanding and challenging game. Maybe even a difficulty selector for single player sessions?

XXXxxxXXX
April 24th, 2012, 05:01 PM
And I do hope they work the difficulty a bit more. I want a demanding and challenging game. Maybe even a difficulty selector for single player sessions?
I just heard that the beta gameplay is just about 1/3 from the 1st act and that the game will have something about 5acts so it's just a 1/15 from the whole game, so I think there will be added much more difficulty in later parts of the game (but I don't know whether this information is true, a friend told it to me because his brother told it himlol). But you're right, everything looks a bit like WOW, maybe they used the same engine or something like that...

craft-matic-man
May 14th, 2012, 05:22 PM
thanx for the info

faizalotai
August 18th, 2012, 02:41 PM
1st post updated with starter edition,enjoy

MongerVog
April 3rd, 2013, 05:25 AM
I love D3
Ive replayed it prob bout 8 times now.