View Full Version : How Real People Will Use Windows 8

faizalotai
October 25th, 2012, 07:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4boTbv9_nU&feature=related

lmao lmao lmao

checkout also his 1st time with Linux and Mac OS X

Big V
October 25th, 2012, 12:50 PM
That was me exactly when I messed with the piece of shit... only difference was my language was a wee more expletive lmao

Harvey Sewdin
October 25th, 2012, 01:40 PM
best way to discribe windows 8 users lmao lmao

_alex_
October 25th, 2012, 04:26 PM
lmao lmao lmao

checkout also his 1st time with Linux and Mac OS X

So old video man, we are talking about a WDP, which was first real experience with Metro crap
Nowadays is even worser with younger fellas, so the only comment will be, that if from tomorrow/tonight Microsoft will get bigger selling number it is only because of the cheap/gifted price for an OS, clear sign of scare and weakness.......:nerd:

Windows 7 is still here, and for 10 years more continue our enjoyment with themes, graphics asf.....
Stable, beautiful, useful ......

May i say more :money:

Good day forum guys

October 25th, 2012, 07:21 PM
faizalotai (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/193868-faizalotai) the day he released that video on lockergnome i downloaded the win 8 beta. after install it lasted a whole 4 hours before i wiped the drive. as long as they come free i'll take a few hundred disk so i can go skeet shooting.

bigporl
October 26th, 2012, 07:58 PM
only reason for me to get this is if there was improved frame rates in gaming. Oh an because im bored of my 7.9 Windows Experience score :cheeky:

JokeStar
October 26th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Another Money grab for Micro$$$$$$$$$$$..................................JUNK

YourNumbr1Fan
October 26th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I saw this one a while back, thought it was really funny!----These guys are cool. Poor old man.....Hell, poor US!lmao

bachbeet
October 26th, 2012, 10:01 PM
I really don't understand why they went ahead with this POS. Didn't they have beta testers telling them of all the problems? Once again, Windows continues with their "every other OS is crappy" pattern. XP was great but Vista was crappy. then Win7 was great and now this. Win8 may just be the worst system ever! I hope it fails miserably and MS realizes they made a huge mistake by making a system that has too huge of a learning curve.

YourNumbr1Fan
October 27th, 2012, 03:26 AM
I agree with you 1000% bachbeet!---Worst ever.
I hope this venture costs them MAJOR $$$. Idiots.

RaidenBeats
February 3rd, 2013, 08:15 AM
To me it seemed that Win 8 completely disregarded everything i as a user learned fro mwin 7, form the start button, to alt tabbing. all of that. the UI seems SO counter intuitive.

JokeStar
February 3rd, 2013, 05:48 PM
They tell us this is supposed to unite all the platforms....smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop...............however, this is clearly NOT for the desktop user, unless they have a touch screen monitor.......I'm waiting for Win9

razorsedge
February 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
They tell us this is supposed to unite all the platforms....smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop...............however, this is clearly NOT for the desktop user, unless they have a touch screen monitor.......I'm waiting for Win9

lol bud :)

Not sure if you read the other thread I started in general discussion about how this is goig but the wake up call is here. Windows 9 will not offer you anything better lol. Windows 9 or Windows Blue as it is code named right now ( which is really windows 8 sp1 ) is due out this summer, it has been even more gutted then windows 8 aero is completely removed, the UI is more flatter and 2d there will be no re-implantation of the start button or menu. The new os's are to be cross platformed with windows phone and tablets microsoft wants them to all look the same.

Microsoft has also changed to a new release schedule for a yearly update/upgrade for os's with a fee for each one although the first one Windows Blue has been priced very cheap or might even be offered free to get everyone to use it but they will be sorry later on when finding out service packs and so forth will no longer be free but done yearly and for a fee.

This is info ms has already announced you can check the other thread we talking about this in or just google windows blue to find out lot's of info but if anyone is waiting on them making changes forget it not happening they are sticking with that metro ui and flat interface no mater what the consumers say lol

February 3rd, 2013, 06:36 PM

if you think 8 is bad google windows blue which will be windows 9.

Dark Knight
February 3rd, 2013, 07:51 PM
if you think 8 is bad google windows blue which will be windows 9.

I just read that the new "Windows Blue" will not be called Windows 9 instead Microsoft is choosing to stick with the Windows 8 moniker, release is set for the summer of 2013 and is either going to be free or be made availible at "a very affordabe price" :Smug:

BTW, if your hoping for the start button to return, forget it, it's not coming back. So in my mind, there will not be a SP1 for 8.

RaidenBeats
February 3rd, 2013, 09:30 PM
microsoft never seems to listen to the people who use their products.

8pecxstudios
February 3rd, 2013, 09:44 PM
microsoft never seems to listen to the people who use their products.

Nether does Apple try overclocking your mac book pro lmao

jmc302005
February 9th, 2013, 06:34 PM
If I wanted a windows phone I wouldn't have gotten an android. So why the hell would I buy an os that looks like windows phone. Microsoft is totally idiotic for this release of Windows. People are already comp illiterate. I get so many questions of how to fix something. Now they give this crap. The tech support hotlines are gonna be blowing up with calls as more people get stuck with this os when they buy a new box. They should have introduced new features throughout a series of new releases. Now people are just being thrown into a completely different os.

Larmes de Crocodile
March 23rd, 2013, 06:32 PM
"Great improvement", Microsoft...

sampaul
April 4th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Really it is so funny. By the way Your dad's so cool :) lmao

MongerVog
April 4th, 2013, 10:22 AM
LMAO, I use win8 myself. Made it suit my needs.
Ive been 3 months no issues and today had a big one. Damn win8 update screwed my shit up and password or pass pin wouldnt work. So had to do restore.
Had another issues earlier but I think it was more my fault haha. Trying to mod core files again to improve performance.
Not to mention uninstalled a few things and didnt restart before making a reinstall of a program :P
Noobish move lol

Big V
April 4th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Well I know this has more than likely has been said before.
But why do people who think windows 8 is so great, when they have to hack it back to look and fell like windows7.
Why not just use win7???

The only reason I can think of, is they are trying to justify having to pay money out of their own pocket for a garbage OS.
You can't hack & crack win8 and make it permanently activated like win7 was capable of being exploited.
So now they are stuck with MS crap stupidity they payed for and feel the need to justify that loss. lol

MongerVog
April 4th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Agreed. I use win8 on my work desktop for a few reasons.
But in the end I prefer win7. Its on all my others machines. I feel so much in love with win7 I made a master cd for when I install, repair or upgrade a clients pc.
I havnt even recommended win8 yet to others.
They got a long way to go before its stable enough for the common user.
At this time Id say dont use it unless ya know your way around a pc and how to troubleshoot stuff and fix it yourself....

Larmes de Crocodile
April 4th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Well I know this has more than likely has been said before.
But why do people who think windows 8 is so great, when they have to hack it back to look and fell like windows7.
Why not just use win7???

The only reason I can think of, is they are trying to justify having to pay money out of their own pocket for a garbage OS.
You can't hack & crack win8 and make it permanently activated like win7 was capable of being exploited.
So now they are stuck with MS crap stupidity they payed for and feel the need to justify that loss. lol

LOL, you are right. People are trying to get back Aero Glass, Start menu, Gadgets. They also disable boot to Start Screen and many of them - removes ribbon in File Explorer too. :D

April 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM
i know how i'm going to use win 8,
i'm going to get the source code,
print it on toilet paper,
and i'm sure you can guess the rest.

lol:moon:lol:moon:lol

8pecxstudios
April 4th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Well the latest results are in from microcrap and all tho the windows 8 user base is slowly increasing its still significantly behind Vista on its launch and user base at this current point in its release.

you would think that this would send a message to MS that people hate win 8 and for them to fix it but when you get your OS made in a kindergarten with crayons there is little hope.

windows blue as draw some rather nasty comments and reviews been that people who like win 8 will hate windows 8 blue.

Big V
April 5th, 2013, 06:28 AM
i know how i'm going to use win 8,
i'm going to get the source code,
print it on toilet paper,
and i'm sure you can guess the rest.

lol:moon:lol:moon:lol

Chucky that is priceless dude but I would be careful doing that you might contract some sort of weird cyber anal infection from the MS code, Like a virtual form of Aids lmao

MongerVog
April 6th, 2013, 01:45 AM
I havnt removed ribbon or anything. I did however add the startbutton back but thats about it.
There are many things I like about win8, but in the long run it does have a very long way to go before its a user friendly operating system.

IceBabee
April 7th, 2013, 04:00 AM
lmaoThat was freakin hilarious! Thats why I stuck with Windows 7............! :)

MongerVog
April 7th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Ill admit, I like win7 a lot more tho. but I also like to tinker and try to improve. So far my win8 runs great and with the help of VC contributors, It looks fantastic as well :)