PDA

View Full Version : easy question but I wanna be sure

error55o
August 6th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Hi, easy question, what is the height and length of a log on screen for best results?
e.g. 1024x768

MOST_WASTED
August 6th, 2013, 11:54 AM
best results, resolution-wise i guess the highest you can go is always best. on windows 7 so long as the logonscreen walls are jpegs that are 245kb or less they would work just fine

Lamia
August 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM
You can have any resolution you want (use the one for your personal desktop resolution) but you must have wallpaper max size 245 KB, and you are ready to go! :peace:

error55o
August 6th, 2013, 12:14 PM
thanks guys, I'm reworking my ghost in the shell theme and just wanted to make sure that I could use x size but the info for the file size is great help :) tyvm

Chris Massagee
August 6th, 2013, 07:16 PM
thanks guys, I'm reworking my ghost in the shell theme and just wanted to make sure that I could use x size but the info for the file size is great help :) tyvm
u could really use whatever size u want , only because others may not have the same screen resolution as you , like me i use 1360x768 , so if i was you i would use a larger image so who ever downloads the theme can resize the logon image to fit there needs. but that is how i would do it