PDA

View Full Version : Hud Evolution windows 7 premium theme

Lito
April 23rd, 2014, 10:34 PM
Hey guys quick upset question :angry:i have this exact theme Hud Evolution Premium windows 7 theme with all the bells and tolls along with 7stp and universal theme patch etc etc...... My HP Pavilion was destroyed by fire and now i have a new one with windows 8 pro now,my question will this complete theme package i have from my windows 7 still work on my now windows 8 pro utilizing the same procedure as i did installing on win 7 or will i need another type of theme patcher etc etc........... Thanks guys

beagleman1701
April 23rd, 2014, 11:30 PM
Hey guys quick upset question :angry:i have this exact theme Hud Evolution Premium windows 7 theme with all the bells and tolls along with 7stp and universal theme patch etc etc...... My HP Pavilion was destroyed by fire and now i have a new one with windows 8 pro now,my question will this complete theme package i have from my windows 7 still work on my now windows 8 pro utilizing the same procedure as i did installing on win 7 or will i need another type of theme patcher etc etc........... Thanks guys no I don't think so pm lamia or gsw953 hit them you they might be able to help if you don't like 8 and you still have 7 you might think about putting seven on.

Lito
April 23rd, 2014, 11:55 PM
Thx...... i'll give em a hit but heres the funny thing i tested on my dummy test laptop running win 8 and jus put in a few things and it worked except i couldnt get the personalzation and control panels tp change but i was in a lil hurry and i may have missed a step doing it but yes i'll give em a hit cuz i actually like win 8 now :Smile:

Dark Knight
April 24th, 2014, 12:30 AM
Hey guys quick upset question :angry:i have this exact theme Hud Evolution Premium windows 7 theme with all the bells and tolls along with 7stp and universal theme patch etc etc...... My HP Pavilion was destroyed by fire and now i have a new one with windows 8 pro now,my question will this complete theme package i have from my windows 7 still work on my now windows 8 pro utilizing the same procedure as i did installing on win 7 or will i need another type of theme patcher etc etc........... Thanks guys

No, no Windows 7 theme will work on Windows 8 or 8.1.
If you want some really cool Windows 8 or 8.1 themes look in this part of the forum >>> http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1113-Windows-8-8-1-Themes

Lito
April 24th, 2014, 01:27 AM
dang thats a bummer cuz i've got everything there lol i did try the theme on a dummy laptop running win 8 pro and only a couple things didnt show up which was just in the side panel of the control and personalization window but i win go with the one i saw in your link you posted does it have all of the bells as the evolution pack..... gadets,clock etc etc ?

swordsman
May 28th, 2014, 06:59 PM
hello all

swordsman
May 28th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Where can I locate the Icon package download for HUD Evolution windows 7 premium theme in blue?