PDA

View Full Version : Need help with yet another font color location in WSB

Dark Knight
March 23rd, 2016, 06:21 PM
I'm getting ready to release a new theme and one of the only things holding it back is that I cannot find the font color location for the screen below, without revealing too much of the theme. I have a feeling that the screen below is also connected with the control panel and system pages which are the same color on the left panel(s), anyone know?

Dark Knight
March 23rd, 2016, 08:07 PM
Oh fudge ...... I meant to submit this to the Windows 10 Theme Help and Support thread .......

Shemhamforash
March 23rd, 2016, 08:12 PM
Oh fudge ...... I meant to submit this to the Windows 10 Theme Help and Support thread .......

No you did, I'll move it back, I'm sorry Dark Knight I thought it were better placed in the WSB section of the forum.
I understand you'll probably get your answer quicker if it's located in the 10 Help and Supprt section.

Dark Knight
March 23rd, 2016, 08:20 PM
:laughing: I thought is was me !

Really, this text color location is driving me nuts, I've looked in all the likely places.

Shemhamforash
March 23rd, 2016, 08:20 PM
Have you tried
Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOWTEXT?

Dark Knight
March 23rd, 2016, 08:22 PM
Have you tried
Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOWTEXT?

Yup, that was the first place I looked and it shows the color I want, it is just not displying it on the left hand pane.

Dark Knight
March 23rd, 2016, 08:54 PM
Found it, and just as I thought it was in an unlikely place .... Styles>TextStyle>BodyText>

freak69ize
March 23rd, 2016, 09:09 PM
Found it, and just as I thought it was in an unlikely place .... Styles>TextStyle>BodyText>

When all else fails.. look in styles and there it will be be. lol