User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 28

Thread: Xtreme Green Share

  1. #1
    Twisted-Devil is offline
    Skilled


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Xtreme Green

    Theme is just a converted Version of Mr Grim's Extreme Red that my kid asked for,So rather then ask here, I attempted to try this myself and thought id share.Theme includes WMP files,ExplorerFrame,start orb & explorer.exe(for those that dont now how to change orb) & IE frame and icon.
    Ive done my best at changing all txt and images but my av overlooked a few.

    Download Theme
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by HaCkthEplAneT; 08-17-2011 at 06:12 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #17
    TeTsUo99
    Guest

    Re: Xtreme Green

    hey this is a great work!! theme and wmp mod too, could u do a Xtreme purple theme? it would be very nice!!! ˝_˝... thnx for sharing!!
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #18
    Twisted-Devil is offline
    Skilled


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Xtreme Green

    Quote Originally Posted by TeTsUo99
    hey this is a great work!! theme and wmp mod too, could u do a Xtreme purple theme? it would be very nice!!! ˝_˝... thnx for sharing!!
    Ill have a go, My sister as ask for a pink version too.
    Last edited by Big V; 10-05-2011 at 02:06 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #19
    sleeper is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Xtreme Green

    cool theme but the 32 bit version fucks my system up ??
    It says explore.exe is not the right system and exploreframe is wrong system too ?
    I have taken those from system32 ?????
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #20
    lefty1981
    Guest

    Re: Xtreme Green

    the explorer.exe and the explorer frame are for 64 bit systems!
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #21
    Twisted-Devil is offline
    Skilled


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Xtreme Green

    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    cool theme but the 32 bit version fucks my system up ??
    It says explore.exe is not the right system and exploreframe is wrong system too ?
    I have taken those from system32 ?????
    Ill look at 32bit wen i get my other pc working again .... Needs new grafix card.
    Last edited by Big V; 10-05-2011 at 02:07 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #22
    TeTsUo99
    Guest

    Re: Xtreme Green

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted-Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by TeTsUo99
    hey this is a great work!! theme and wmp mod too, could u do a Xtreme purple theme? it would be very nice!!! ˝_˝... thnx for sharing!!
    Ill have a go, My sister as ask for a pink version too.

    great do it very dark with purple text xD oh btw in Xtreme green when i open up my winrar panel there's a part on the left side that is not blackm how can i fix that issue? thnx again
    Last edited by Big V; 10-05-2011 at 02:08 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #23
    Twisted-Devil is offline
    Skilled


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Xtreme Green

    Quote Originally Posted by TeTsUo99
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted-Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by TeTsUo99
    hey this is a great work!! theme and wmp mod too, could u do a Xtreme purple theme? it would be very nice!!! ˝_˝... thnx for sharing!!
    Ill have a go, My sister as ask for a pink version too.

    great do it very dark with purple text xD oh by the way in Xtreme green when i open up my winrar panel there's a part on the left side that is not blackm how can i fix that issue? thnx again
    Ive had that prob too,Ive spent a few hours looking for a fix for that.Has of yet i cant find it.
    When i find ill update theme.
    Last edited by Big V; 10-05-2011 at 02:09 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #24
    Mr GRiM is offline
    Bringer of Death


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cairns, FNQ, Australia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    500 Thread(s)


    Sex:

    Re: Xtreme Green

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted-Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by TeTsUo99
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted-Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by TeTsUo99
    hey this is a great work!! theme and wmp mod too, could u do a Xtreme purple theme? it would be very nice!!! ˝_˝... thnx for sharing!!
    Ill have a go, My sister as ask for a pink version too.

    great do it very dark with purple text xD oh by the way in Xtreme green when i open up my winrar panel there's a part on the left side that is not blackm how can i fix that issue? thnx again
    Ive had that prob too,Ive spent a few hours looking for a fix for that.Has of yet i cant find it.
    When i find ill update theme.
    To fix that problem you need to change the window colour to 01, 01, 01 instead of 00, 00, 00, don't ask ne why but for some reason if you have it full black you get that gray in the left pane.
    Last edited by Big V; 10-05-2011 at 02:10 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote


 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Xtreme Aqua
    By Twisted-Devil in forum Twisted-Devil's Windows 7 Themes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 09:42 PM
  2. Xtreme Blue
    By lahercoll in forum Lahercoll's Windows 7 Themes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 10:09 PM
  3. XTREME 4 WALLPAPER
    By cybacreep in forum Wallpapers Posted by cybacreep
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 04:10 PM
  4. XTREME 3 WALLPAPER
    By cybacreep in forum Wallpapers Posted by cybacreep
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 04:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •