This requires NO actual hacking of resources. You don't need anything else
but basic knowledge of clicking a mouse
I just find this a cool trick.
1. Create one empty folder on desktop or in my documents folder
(name is as NTB !)
2. If you have locked your taskbar then unlock it by right clicking on
taskbar and unchecking “Lock the taskbar”.
3. Right click on the taskbar & select "New toolbar" and point it to
the NTB folder.
4. Now right click on the new toolbar and uncheck
"Show Text" and "Show Title".
5. Now drag it (dotted seperator) all the way to the left side, between the
start orb and taskbar icons and release it.
6. Center align the taskbar icons by dragging the dotted separator present
near the taskbar icons.
7. Rightclick the taskbar and check "Lock the taskbar".
works nice & easy thanks
Another great and very useful tutorial razorsedge.
I've learned alot in the last few days from some of your teachings and software suggestions.
Just starting to put it to work on my very first custom themes.
Worked nice. Very easy. Thanks a lot!
I followed the guide but does not work, the right side of the taskbar is locked.
Does anyone know why?
I can't believe I just found this, LOL. Thanks dude very cool to have them in the middle now. Looks much better.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)