Bringer of Death

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    513 Thread(s)

Sex:

Concept Design 7tsp Theme Pack

This is a theme pack to be used with 7tsp and it will install the whole pack which is everything you can see in the screenshot including the icons with a few easy clicks.

Theme includes:

Concept Theme
    Concept Windows Media Player skin
    Start Orb
    Stem Clock
    User Picture Frame
    Eurostile and Microgramma Fonts
    Explorerframe back/forward, search etc.
    Shell32 replacement images for the Control panel panes
    Wallpapers by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] thanks for letting me use your walls
    Full Glass Blue Icon Pack
    Windows Sound Schemes (Glass, Pearl and Tinker)

download Mr.Grims Concept Disign 7tsp pack:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mirror

Last edited by Mr GRiM; 10-14-2012 at 02:52 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

VC Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Concept Design 7tsp Theme Pack

Sorry.. my bad

link is fixed now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tried this Theme mostly works Except Start Orb does not change And the windows are not transparent in the slightest Apart from that all worked
    I am using SP1 on windows 7 Home Premium X64

Have I done something wrong?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got it to work just followed instruction form some one else who was having the same trouble that was given to him

1.Use 7tsp to remove custom theme after few reboots
    2.Run /scannow option will ask to reboot again if it finds errors
    3.install UxStyle Core [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I chose to reboot after this as well.
    4.Reinstall the theme After more rebooting It Worked

Awesome looking Theme Good work I found the sounds odd at first thou I had no idea what they where .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerUK
    Tried this Theme mostly works Except Start Orb does not change And the windows are not transparent in the slightest Apart from that all worked
    I am using SP1 on windows 7 Home Premium X64

Have I done something wrong?
    I at one point had the theme completely installed, had to reinstall windows and now I can't get the theme to install completely.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerUK
    I got it to work just followed instruction form some one else who was having the same trouble that was given to him

1.Use 7tsp to remove custom theme after few reboots
    2.Run /scannow option will ask to reboot again if it finds errors
    3.install UxStyle Core [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I chose to reboot after this as well.
    4.Reinstall the theme After more rebooting It Worked

Awesome looking Theme Good work I found the sounds odd at first thou I had no idea what they where .
    I followed these instructions, made sure I had my files patched and all tools installed and it still won't install.

I tried a manual install of the theme but there are so many files and folders for each theme that I'm not real sure what to do with them.
    I also tried using the windows theme installer that comes with the download but I couldn't find the files with it.
    Looking in explorer.exe folder all that is in the folder are start button orbs. Not real sure what to do.
    I really like this theme but I can't figure out what I need to do to make it work.

Edit: I used the start button changer that is also included with the theme and , according to the program it is changed but the actual start button has not changed.
    Last edited by Big V; 10-04-2011 at 03:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I have had this theme installed for quite a while now and absolutely love it, however I have noticed a couple issues with it on my laptop. The first issue that I have noticed is that it will often times lag out my computer and prompt me to change my theme back to basic, even though my laptop has 256MB of video memory. The second issue is that with certain programs the tabs will 'bleed' together. Whenever I will change tabs, such as in program options, the radio buttons as well as the text from the previous tab will still show on the new tab... see image below.

Skilled

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Sex:

I wanted to comment on the part that you said about the words or text bleeding together or overlapping the previous choice you made on a certain app. I also found the overlapping text when I used ConvertX to DVD. It's a video converting app that allows you to change settings. I found that when I went to change a setting the previous pages text would be overlapping the new pages text that I was on. I had a comment on here somewhere that was never really answered properly. I think this is just one of those things that you'll probably have to deal with. I'm using Win 7 HP X64. By the way, the 256 MB video memory is nothing for these resource intensive themes. On my previous laptop I had the same problem with a pop up requesting that I change the theme to something less intense. I wrote to Mr. Grim and he told me that it does require a lot of memory to run these video memory intense themes. (I hope that sounds right) I bought a new laptop with a 1GB of video memory and these themes run just fine and there is no more lagging when I try to browse or do work on my laptop. I hope this helps to answer or ease your thoughts on why these things are happening to you when using these themes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanitos
    I have had this theme installed for quite a while now and absolutely love it, however I have noticed a couple issues with it on my laptop. The first issue that I have noticed is that it will often times lag out my computer and prompt me to change my theme back to basic, even though my laptop has 256MB of video memory. The second issue is that with certain programs the tabs will 'bleed' together. Whenever I will change tabs, such as in program options, the radio buttons as well as the text from the previous tab will still show on the new tab... see image below.

I just came here to ask if someone was having the same problem. I simply love this theme, but I use Word everyday and it's quite difficult to work with it looking like this...

Is there anything that I can do to avoid this?!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Big V; 10-04-2011 at 04:00 AM.

HaCkthEplAneT

Quote Originally Posted by Coiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanitos

I just came here to ask if someone was having the same problem. I simply love this theme, but I use Word everyday and it's quite difficult to work with it looking like this...

Is there anything that I can do to avoid this?!

Thanks!
    ok this question has been asked so many times. you can change the color of your page by going to page layout > page color > choose the color you want

Last edited by Big V; 10-04-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information