Quote Originally Posted by [url=https://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=33601#p33601
vceu » Today, 4:58 am[/url]]hallo again,
meanwhile i was able to use my own theme in the way described. the only thing is, that the theme crashes the desktop windows manager DWM, if i start the theme automatically with windows. if i load it, when my system is started yet, there are no problems. i tried this with windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
i resized all images in the DWM section of WSB to their original sites to avoid problems from this site. perhaps the taskbar image has too much colours in it and for that you cannot use it in aeromode,
any advice, would be glad, to hear from you.
i send the taskbar image as an add
Hi my friend i am not sure of your problem that is very strange i never heard of or had that issue i am going to ask mr.grim and nofx1994 if they can tell me about your problem i have asked a couple other guys that make themes and they never heard of or had same problem as you either so but i am still going to ask nofx1994 and mr.grim to see maybe they can help P.S. That task bar images are not anything to do your problem just so you knoW and i see you like this image it's from my scar face theme task bar it's cool you can use it i don't mind at all but to make those images into a complete task bar change the images that are blue from 800 x55 to something like 300 x40 or 500 x40 i think it look better and line up right and for the green image you modded that needs to be re size to something like 300 x40 this i' am telling imo it don't half be the sizes i am telling you o.k. bud