Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    434 Thread(s)

Sex:

Supernova

When Worlds Collide... Supernova

A Razorlight & Mr. Grim Production

This is my final product in the spirit of compition Mr Grim and I had going on

This style changed up, down, left, right, any which way you can think before the final came out as much as this was a little compition between Mr Grim and myself it never really was any compition at all .

This all started with a chat and an idea that evolved into these themes of ours. We were with each other every step of the way firing off screenshots to one another for each step we did or new idea.

I owe Mr Grim a great deal of thanks with this the work is half andf half in the theme between us I had a lot of crazy ideas that he helped me work out and in the end I think the product turned out great. So thanks Grimmer bud we had some long long nites on these to be sure it was a blast every step of the way

Credits go to the always amazing Mr Grim for all his help and hard work thanks a lot bud

also to godsilla who's Blacktech msn skin concept was the inspiration for the start menu

Axertion for his Mezmurized interface design that was the inspiration for the clock

coolcat 21 for some images used from Ailen SE his wb theme that I modified

Wallpaper by Submicron

Note: I have updated the the the theme in 2 ways the orig theme I fixed a few side frames properties I missed adjusting at first so the links have been updated

There is also a second version it is the same theme with smaller frames and shadows as some ppl experience problems applying the theme with the large frame sizes in the orig

Theme includes

Custom Clock images

Explorerframe images

Start orb

Fonts

Shell32 images

NOTE
    Supernova themes updated and can now be used with Theme resource changer that can be found here https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...-dll-editing..

With theme resource changer installed this theme will change your start orb, explorerframe and shell32.dll automatically when applied

Theme with large windows frames

Download

Theme with small windows frames

Last edited by HaCkthEplAneT; August 14th, 2011 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information