I've been looking into upgrading my video card for dual monitor support but wanna kinda verify that I'm getting everything right if anyone is willing to help or has any suggestions.

I'm have an HP Slimline s5212y, (Completely OEM, ) And since its the slimline edition I'm having trouble figuring this shit out..
My available slot is pci-e x16.
I think I've gathered that I need a low-profile video card, or card with low profile bracket. So I began looking around and found a few, and realized that my power supply has to be at a certain minimum to run many cards, and mine doesnt meet that standard. My power supply is only 220w (I think, almost certain). So then I do a little more looking around and find this card, https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814162053 and wherever I saw that said it was a low power consuming card, it didnt say exactly what it was, nor does it say on this page.

All i'm really looking to do is supply dual monitor support, because the desktop came with a 18.5" monitor and I happened to come across the exact same model for $25 off a buddy of mine. I would prefer that atleast one of the monitors ran HD through DVI output. So anyone think they can help me out? I'm running OS Win7, 3gb Ram, X64 Bit. And obviously the cheapest the best