The Sci-Fighter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    293 Thread(s)

Sex:

Razorlight Predators

Our new theme from Razorlight & Mr Grim Productions...

Can you survive the HUNT

How to patch your system to use 3rd party themes and apply theme video tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

How to change icons and apply theme extras video tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

How to use 7tsp packs Video Tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This was my entry into the The Spirit of Competition 2 between Mr Grim and myself pitting his Annihilator light theme aginst this Predator theme

Theme comes with

Preadtor Theme

Charged cursor set by jacksmafia

Custom Predator sounds Pack made by me

sounds include

predator-angry
    predator-console
    predator-countdown
    predator-escapenet
    predator-firing blind
    predator-growl
    predator-gunscan
    predator-playback
    predator-roar
    predator-target cannon
    predator-vision2

and many more

Custom clock

Custom rocketdock skin

custom explorer frame images

custom start orb with predator glyphs

custom shellbrd predator image

custom shell32 side panel images

4 Predator walls

fonts

Download

Complete Predators Soundpack with over 40 sounds

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)

Last edited by HaCkthEplAneT; 08-14-2011 at 03:08 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

VC Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Razorlight Predators

Loving the theme, but I don't know how to apply the extra stuff like the forward and back buttons and other things. Would really love to be able to get those working too.

Skilled

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For those that would like it in 7tsp pack ill throw 1 together now .... Hopefully Razorlight wont mind

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes please Twister

Skilled

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

7tsp Theme pack can be found here .... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Sci-Fighter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    293 Thread(s)

Sex:

Thanks for the comments everyone I am really hapy to see you all like this theme

Mr Grim bud don't be so moddest you helped me a ton too on this if it don't pas the grimmer seal of approval I change it thanks for all the help bud

For those asking what to do with the other files it's very simple there are 4 dll files you need to copy from you system directory to a folder you make on your desktop or my documents wherever you may like to have it.

First take ownership of the 4 files if you don't know how to do that I have made a tutorial here to show u how: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] after you have taken ownership of the 4 files.

Copy from the windows folder your explorer.exe, then from your system32 folder copy your explorerframe.dll, shell32.dll and timedate.cpl. Copy those 4 files to your folder you made, open each dll up one by one in restorator and go to the corrosponding folder in the theme pack ie explorer.exe is the explorer.exe folder in the theme pack and so on.

Click on the bitmap folder in the explorer.exe in restorator it will expand you will find numbered bitmaps just drag and drop the same numbered bitmaps from the folders in the theme pack to the ones in restorator you do this for each of the 4 files (note: in the timedate.cpl in restorator it will be the png folder all the others its the bitmap folder). After you have changed the bitmaps save the dll file.

Now go back to the 4 files in your system explorer.exe, explorerframe.dll, shell32.dll and timedate.cpl. Right click on them and rename them to explorer.exe.old, explorerframe.dll.old, shell32.dll.old and timedate.cpl.old then copy and paste the 4 files from the folder on your desktop or my documents where ever u made the folder and put the 4 edited files in the same directory as the ones you renamed to .old then reboot and all your stuff is now there u can delete the ones you renamed to .old

I do not make premade dll's for the simple reasons 1. everyone uses a different version of windows 7 you can get errors by replacing the wrong dll's in your system I won't be responsible if you replace a dll and then your system will not boot. 2. ms often makes updates to these dll files and it will replace the dll's and then you will lose all the customization I would then have to remake the dll's again for every theme I have done each time which would be a real pain. With having the images you will always have them and can easily replace them in your own dll's this way you are using your own files and not someone elses.

As for the 7stp packs thank you twisted devil for making the pack, Fixit does great work and great apps I really love the work he does but myself I prefer to edit my files manually myself nothing against his 7stp program I just don't use it personally so sry I don't make 7stp packs for themes. I am just more comfortable with modding my own files

Those that are asking for other versions of this theme or changes, I will be doing a red version of this as well that was my plan from the start. I would just like to make a couple of small updates to this one first in relation to something Mr Grim and I were talking of last nite then I will get to work on the red version. But plz do understand when I make themes I do them to how I think they look best we all like different things different colors and so forth if you feel you want something different on it you can edit the msstyle to your own liking it takes quite a while to make each of these themes and to edit them to different colors takes just as long I like to make different ones not spending a mth and 1/2 on each theme doing them in 3 or 4 different versions so plz feel free to edit the msstyle as you would like it instead

Bigv from your question of the start orb I am guessing you mean to have the same thing you see already there but just changing the predator glyphs to the predator head, I am not sure it will fit right doing that I will do something up for you today see if I can make it work and look gd for that

Again thanks to everyone for the comments and enjoy the theme

A Supreme God

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    296 Thread(s)

Sex:

thanks razor for the reply and i'm having one other issue also with changing the head in shellbrd ive tried 3 times now all i get is an empty space where head should any suggestion ??? [attachment=0:249llbbr]screenshotdl.jpg[/attachment:249llbbr]
    Attached Images  

3chiflones

great theme Razorlight!..thanks

The Sci-Fighter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    293 Thread(s)

Sex:

Thanks again for the comments everyone

Theme has been updated small changes made, shellbrd image redone added alternate start orb

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information