Threaded View

Elite

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

PURGATORY VERSION 1 AND PURGATORY VERSION 2

Proudly present you with PURGATORY VERSION 1 and VERSION 2 basically there the same only differences is different Restore/Maximize Minimize/Help Close,normal,lone,small elect. buttons, different Buttons,Boxes&Controls, different task bar and all different start menu except log off and shut down buttons are same ,different control panel, different command module background, large,small,elect, different preview pane plus i have made version two to work with theme resource changer special thanks to visual style mentor "MR.GRIM", for user pic frame.Moving Along...Now What's included: Well included in version 2 Theme resource changer thanks to" RAZORSEDGE", for teaching me how to use it
    Shell32 Replacement Images
    Start Menu User Pic Frame {MR.GRIM}My Thanks!
    Startmenu Animation 2
    Startorb (From OTHER VS MENTOR/TEACHER NOFX1994.)My Thanks!
    Task Dock_by_Solo_Dev
    Universal Theme Patcher for 32 & 64 bit systems
    W7SBCKishan
    Windows Theme Installer Created by Kishan Full glass.exe by phantommenace2020
    Start Orbz Studio.exe by blizo Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe 5 System Icons 12 X Wallpapers collected off net from site https://www.desktopnexus.com/ thanks to all creators and full credit for each and every wallpaper i used and if you don't like i included your wall in my theme please..note me and i will remove it !Custom cursors MB-Eye Of The Damned Original by Modblackmoon converted by mauam my thanks!BTW those are (Pre-Installed)Custom Fonts. (Install prior to theme installation.) _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Switching Gears Now... For what is included in PURGATORY VERSION 1 includes custom fonts,Full Glass,Start menu Animation,Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.0,Windows Themes Installer v1.1,4 custom start orbs by me and other various artist i found on net thanks to makers of them and full credit and if you don't like i use any those just note me and i can remove it ,custom cursors Ecliz Cursor,my thanks to maker!5 Wallpapers 4 my buddy NOFX1994 gave me he found on net thanks buddy and one i customize,5 custom icons.enjoy,and god bless!!P.S. HERE IS A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF PURGATORY VERSION 2 "BIG SHOUT OUT AND SPECIAL THANKS "!!TO MY HOMIE HACKTHEPLANET FOR MAKING IT FOR ME! Please do not link, port, this visual style and post it anywhere without getting my written permission first.

Download Version 2
    PURGATORY VERSION TWO.rar

Download Version 1
    purgatory_by_bigcyco1-VERSION ONE.rar

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Last edited by bigcyco1; September 20th, 2011 at 03:59 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information