Threaded View

Elite

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

chrome and black

This is my entry for the Clash of the titans 2 competition that you can find here ... O.K. guys mine is done and ready for you all to upload go easy on me it's my first time making a chrome or metal type vs i tried The rock dock skin and Wallpapers and cursors and gadgets and screen saver 2 of start orbs is not by me i credit the maker of those and my thanks to them!Also,scroll bar arrow image and 5 icons is made by my good friend mark a.k.a.mr.grim thanks buddy the rest of vs is my work Also,like to thank big v for testing this vs , nofx1994 for well allot of things he helps me all the time ,mauam for personally converting and recoloring cursors for me thanks bud Also,thanks to Rimaru for some of the Wallpapers I hope you like it and don't forget to vote please.P.S.Almost forgot to thank Tucker and Mark for asking me to take place in this comp thanks guys i had allot of fun getting my ass kicked again

Download
    Chrome and Black.rar

Attachment 41795

Attachment 41796

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Last edited by bigcyco1; August 31st, 2011 at 04:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information