The Sci-Fighter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    283 Thread(s)

Sex:

Star Trek

To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before....

I am proud to present my new theme Star Trek

This has to be the toughest theme I have ever had to make. Spending close to 4 weeks on this one tweaking and changing things dozens of times, wanting to give it a sleek new look yet still appeal to all the Trekkies out there.

I want to thank Mr.Grim, for resources advice and his final tweaks thank you so much bud

Nofx and Big V for being the early testers and input thanks so much guys

How to patch your system to use 3rd party themes and apply theme video tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

How to change icons and apply theme extras video tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

How to use 7tsp packs Video Tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Theme Includes

Star Trek Theme

Start Orb

Shell32.dll Images

Explorerframe Images

Fonts

Custom Star Trek Sound Pack

Recolored Fire Dragon Cursors by Jacksmafia

Imageres.dll Star Trek system icons

Alternate wallpaper

Alternate start orb

Shellbrd.dll system properties image

system.cpl genuine image

timedate.cpl clock images

custom icons

Download

Enjoy the theme everyone

Live Long and Prosper

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)

Last edited by HaCkthEplAneT; 08-13-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

VC Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Re: Star Trek

this really looks cool,thankyou for your hard work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi i have a problem here. I downloaded and applied the star trek theme and it worked but when it was done only the wallpaper changed. My taskbar and window explorers were all different from what is included in the theme. Instead it changed to something like an XP version of taskbar and windows explorers. How can i apply all the packages included in the theme pack to my computer to make it look exactly the same like what was shown above? Btw I'm using windows 7 x64-bit. Thanks in advance guys!

Pro Designer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awesome work razoredge thanks

VC Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautifully done theme !
    I like when someone does a theme and takes into account being able to read things , so many make dark themes and never take into acount font size and color .
    I installed and everything works great with the exception of a couple of minor things :

1.) when I hit the start button the start menu pops up and I mouse over it the menu "pixelates" at the bottom , I'll get a green pixeled box that pops up real quick then dissappears. ??
    2.) On internet explorer , I noticed how you created mouse overs that turn black over items like favorites and such , it does not do it over everything elese though like "file, edit, view etc."
    3.) IE tabs , the lettering is white and cannot be read by these old eyes also no mouse over transition .
    4.) Application backgrounds : I usually use rocket dock , I had to install object dock to use your dock , while trying to make adjustments on the dock the application background was white and the wording on the application was barely readable.
    5.) Is there any way to get more "badge" icons for object dock - I'd like to get the dock looking right with all Trek Badges but the apps you provided not everyone uses so right now my dock is a hodge podge of mixed icons with the Trek Icons , need ones for like " My comp, videos, pictures, etc" - I'd like to see one for WSB too if it is not too much trouble.

Being a Trek fan since I was a kid I have never found a theme I could stick with until this one and I think if you could just make the minor adjustments above this one will definitely be a keeper .
    I especially like the sound scheme ! Kudos !

A Supreme God

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    296 Thread(s)

Sex:

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=30474#p30474
    wyehow » Today, 7:10 am[/url]]Hi i have a problem here. I downloaded and applied the star trek theme and it worked but when it was done only the wallpaper changed. My taskbar and window explorers were all different from what is included in the theme. Instead it changed to something like an XP version of taskbar and windows explorers. How can i apply all the packages included in the theme pack to my computer to make it look exactly the same like what was shown above? by the way I'm using windows 7 x64-bit. Thanks in advance guys!
    Sounds like you need to patch your system files first to be able to wear a third party theme [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] plus you also need the the theme resource changer installed [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Bringer of Death

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    501 Thread(s)

Sex:

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=30501#p30501
    edee » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:08 am[/url]]Beautifully done theme !
    I like when someone does a theme and takes into account being able to read things , so many make dark themes and never take into acount font size and color .
    I installed and everything works great with the exception of a couple of minor things :

1.) when I hit the start button the start menu pops up and I mouse over it the menu "pixelates" at the bottom , I'll get a green pixeled box that pops up real quick then dissappears. ??
    2.) On internet explorer , I noticed how you created mouse overs that turn black over items like favorites and such , it does not do it over everything elese though like "file, edit, view etc."
    3.) IE tabs , the lettering is white and cannot be read by these old eyes also no mouse over transition .
    4.) Application backgrounds : I usually use rocket dock , I had to install object dock to use your dock , while trying to make adjustments on the dock the application background was white and the wording on the application was barely readable.
    5.) Is there any way to get more "badge" icons for object dock - I'd like to get the dock looking right with all Trek Badges but the apps you provided not everyone uses so right now my dock is a hodge podge of mixed icons with the Trek Icons , need ones for like " My comp, videos, pictures, etc" - I'd like to see one for WSB too if it is not too much trouble.

Being a Trek fan since I was a kid I have never found a theme I could stick with until this one and I think if you could just make the minor adjustments above this one will definitely be a keeper .
    The theme was updated and the bug in the start menu is fixed, with IE you could download the IE mod I did to use with dark themes, there is also a version in my 7tsp Blade Icons and extras pack that will make it look like this.
    Attached Images  

A Supreme God

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    296 Thread(s)

Sex:

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=30501#p30501
    edee » Today, 11:08 am[/url]]Beautifully done theme !

if you needing some different icons for the dock i have a couple of trek sets in the icon section that you might enjoy they are all 500x500 png's for the docks

Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    362 Thread(s)

Sex: