updated to 22.214.171.124
HashTab provides OS extensions to calculate file hashes. HashTab supports many hash algorithms such as
MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RipeMD, HAVAL and Whirlpool. HashTab is supported as a Windows shell extension and a Mac Finder plugin.
HashTab provides an easy way to verify file integrity and authenticity.
Once you have installed HashTab, just right click on any file. On Windows, select Properties and you will see a new "File Hashes" tab.
On Mac select "File Hashes" (on 10.5 the "File Hashes" menu item will be found under the "More" submenu).
"File Hashes" displays all the configured hashes for the file. You can customize which hashes are calculated and displayed.
You can hash other files for comparison. You can also paste in hash text so you don't go cross-eyed trying to compare hashes.
HashTab supports the following hash functions: Adler32, CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD(128,256,320), SHA-1,256,384,512,
Tiger, and Whirlpool. Coming soon, MD6, eDonkey/eMule.
What's new in HashTab 4.0 | 12/02/2011:
• You can now enter a hash to compare while the hash is running. This is handy for verifying large download files.
• When hashing completes, HashTab will now scan the clipboard to search for matching hash values.
This means you can just copy a hash value from a web page and as long as it is still on the clipboard, HashTab will find it automatically
and show the match.
• Updated to the latest release of CryptoPP.
• 64-bit install now includes the 32-bit DLL as well for people that run 32-bit file managers instead of Windows explorer.
HashTab will "just work" with these customconfigurations.
• Multilingual - Languages are now included as separate satellite DLLs. By default, HashTab will use the system language.
You can change this in the registry HKCU\Software\Hashtab\Settings\LanguageModule set it to the name of the module you want to use
such as "Resource.English.dll". There is currently no UI for this, but this may be useful for people creating custom imagesthat include HashTab.
Homepage: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by Big V; 09-14-2011 at 04:11 PM.
updated to 126.96.36.199
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)