Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 5305570767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems with the site Share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    146 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I can confirm the spacebar glitch, just got it on my phone (have not had it on the desktop). Nimbi and 263 had mentioned it in another thread. What happens is you type words and the spacebar doesn't work. I chose quick reply with quote and forexamplethisiswhathappened. A way around it can be to click Go Advanced.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    I can confirm the spacebar glitch, just got it on my phone (have not had it on the desktop). Nimbi and 263 had mentioned it in another thread. What happens is you type words and the spacebar doesn't work. I chose quick reply with quote and forexamplethisiswhathappened. A way around it can be to click Go Advanced.

Yeah, I'm still having this same glitch when quoting pplz. Clicking Go Advanced is the only way I've found to get around it when quoting pplz.

“A book is a mirror. If an ass peers into it, it doesn't expect an apostle to peer out.” ― E.M. Forster

For those interested, feel free to visit my DeviantArt page http://darkwater409.deviantart.com/

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    729 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    Yeah, I'm still having this same glitch when quoting pplz. Clicking Go Advanced is the only way I've found to get around it when quoting pplz.
    Is this only a mobile problem? I have never experienced myself but I don't use the site on mobile, maybe try turning off WYSIWYG and see if that helps.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Elite

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    GRiM go back through the last few pages you'll see when i've mentioned this before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
    Is this only a mobile problem? I have never experienced myself but I don't use the site on mobile, maybe try turning off WYSIWYG and see if that helps.
    For me it's on the desktop website. I can't use the mobile site since my Windows phone's browser closes out automatically on it's own [really wish I had chosen an Android instead of being duped by the eye candy that is Windows phones].

“A book is a mirror. If an ass peers into it, it doesn't expect an apostle to peer out.” ― E.M. Forster

For those interested, feel free to visit my DeviantArt page http://darkwater409.deviantart.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    For me it's on the desktop website. I can't use the mobile site since my Windows phone's browser closes out automatically on it's own [really wish I had chosen an Android instead of being duped by the eye candy that is Windows phones].
    Still having this bug. Getting rather annoying now, tbh. However, I've recently noticed the bug is nonexistent when using Internet Explorer. Shows up on pretty much every other browser I've tried, though [still haven't tested on mobile since my Windows phone is such an ass].

[I may eventually look towards jail-breaking my Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone and turning it into an Android, .]

Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 5305570767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread Information