Just letting all of our non english speaking friends that we have installed a built in translator to the site and it is located at the bottom of the page. Once you select your language it will change all the pages for you to your language and it will stay that way until you switch it back in the translator menu. there are some bugs with it and you will see what it is when you use it but I am working on the code to correct it. But it works right now and you will be able to use it with no problems as we get it tweaked to perfection. There are a few mod addons that do translation but nothing as nice as what we have for you at the moment. It incorporates the google translator into the site instead of taking you to another page or having any pop ups for it or the like. But I am still working on the code that makes it work this way and to not be all in your face. Give me a few days and I should be able to get though the coding for it. I have to work around googles scripting as it calls from there site and is a real pain in the ass to do the mod. but I'm getting it there so bear with me.

But still, let me know what you think so far..