Great tutorial bud, just also wanted to point out the button on the top left in the edit panel wich will switch modes on the editor between WYSIWYG and Source Mode, I have everyone set to WYSIWYG but most will be used to and may prefer the Source Mode view which is what we had on the old site, you can set your preferred default in your UserCP settings.

I found source mode was easier when inserting file attachments as for some reason in WYSIWYG when you place a file inline like you do with images the file does not show at all but in Source Mode it is easy to see where it has been placed.

One other thing I wanted to mention is the 2 YouTube bbcodes, they both only require the YouTube ID code, for example you have a full URL for YouTube which may be.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4vrV-pbJ8g&feature=player_embedded
All you need to place in the [YT ][/YT ] brackets is the part after the = and before the & so that would be.

Code:
[YT ]Q4vrV-pbJ8g[/YT]
The end result is.

And getting back to the 2 bbcodes, the one on the left is the larger size and the one on the right is the smaller

Oh and also there is the default insert video tags that you can use to insert the whole URL and gives you another size.