Bringer of Death

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    500 Thread(s)

Sex:

Pixie Dust

Proudly Presenting Pixie Dust (My First Theme For The Ladies)

I decided that all the guys have had more then enough themes from me and everyone else and it about time we thought of the ladies for a change

This is also my first theme I have released with folder background images and there is the included system files required for that to happen, the file needed to replace is the explorerframe.dll, all you need to do is take ownership of the original file and rename it explorerframe.dll.bak and then you can paste the new one in.

There are some other system files that you will need to replace and those are the timedate.cpl, OobeFldr.dll, shellbrd.dll and taskmgr.exe which are included in the theme extras folder.

There are also some images for the start button included and the start button changer app, the only images that you will have to manually edit a system file for is the shell32.dll, the reason I did not include a system file for that is because some people will already be using other mods for the shell32.dll, like the top shell mod or even custom icon like in my case.

I recommend when editing the shell32.dll that you copy it and paste it on the desktop and then open it with a resource hacker like Restorator and then replace the images and save it, then rename the original shell32.dll.bak and paste the new one in there.

You will need a restart before the changes will take effect for some of the system files, all files included have been tested on x86 and x64 and there should be no problems with them.

Anyway I hope all you girls out there really enjoy this theme, please leave a comment, good or bad

Download Here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Information
    Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

Universal Theme Patcher: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

UXStyle Core: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; 12-26-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there...love love love this theme and have gotten everything to work, except for the sound. Not sure what the deal is. I downloaded theme - added it to 7tsp - start patching. If I don't immediately reboot I have the basic stuff applied like wallpaper, color scheme etc (no start orb, no explorer buttons, no pretty frames, and no side bar images) but I DO have sound. Once I reboot I lose the sound altogether as in system sounds, wave sounds, youtube sounds and also receive error messages when trying to play a 'test' sound - but everything else works. It just doesn't want to work all at the same time for some reason. I have also tried the green theme...and all is the same with that one...reboot = no sound. I have Universal Theme Patchers, Theme Resource Changer and Win7LogonBackgroundChanger
    Also, When I bought my laptop it had Vista and I upgraded it by disc to Win 7. Lol...that probably isn't even necessary info...just thought I'd add it in case.
    Any help appreciated...
    P.S. I never used resource hacker (at least not that i'm aware of) and everything worked - except the sound schemes.

A Supreme God

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    296 Thread(s)

Sex:
    LilMiss it sounds like you may have a soundcard that has compatibility issues with our themes here. We have known for a long time that creative sounds cards have issues. What you need to do is uninstall the pack using 7tsp then open the pack with 7zip and delete the shell32.dll out of the resource folder and rezip the pack using 7zip or zip then reinstall the pack you will only lose a couple of images.

Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    307 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thank you MARK.: Tu:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Have notdownloaded yet but this seems like an awsome theme

thanx Mr. Grimm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Hey, I don't know if it's me or mediafire is not working, but I went to both of the links posted and it's coming up as invalid or deleted. Any help with this would be great thanks.

Cyberfox Developer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    204 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soltyray View Post
    Hey, I don't know if it's me or mediafire is not working, but I went to both of the links posted and it's coming up as invalid or deleted. Any help with this would be great thanks.
    Hi mate I Bumped Off A Pm To Mr GRiM So Hopefully When Hes Back He Will Sort Out The Links Ok Mate

A Supreme God

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    296 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soltyray View Post
    try the links on this page bud they seem to be working correctly [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

the first download on the page is just the theme, the second one is for the 7 tsp pac

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information