User Tag List

Thread: can you plz help me with this error Share

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you plz help me with this error

Writing /sites/vistastylebuilder.com/public_html/docs/data/cache/c/c4b0d095d54acc4f9c0cb54867570116.i failed
    Unable to save cache file. Hint: disk full; file permissions; safe_mode setting.
    Writing /sites/vistastylebuilder.com/public_html/docs/data/cache/c/c4b0d095d54acc4f9c0cb54867570116.i failed
    Unable to save cache file. Hint: disk full; file permissions; safe_mode setting.
    Writing /sites/vistastylebuilder.com/public_html/docs/data/cache/c/c4b0d095d54acc4f9c0cb54867570116.xhtml failed

can some one tell me how i sort this out plz cant get any pics to load in style builder
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The Sci-Fighter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    293 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by elfenliedtopfan5 View Post
    Writing /sites/vistastylebuilder.com/public_html/docs/data/cache/c/c4b0d095d54acc4f9c0cb54867570116.xhtml failed

can some one tell me how i sort this out plz cant get any pics to load in style builder
    Hi elfenliedtopfan5

That info at the bottom of wsb is normal it has to do with the connection to windows style builder site and all the different class maps around along with updates being done that shows at the bottom of everyones windows style builder app at the moment. There are some parts that don't have any information showing from wsb and the parts that do if u just use the scroll bar at the bottom and go below that it will show u the info. So that is not an error its normal for wsb at the moment

You mention that u cannot get any pics to load in wsb can u explain this more the issues u have, are u clicking on a spot with a pic on the left side and then using the import button to change a pic or dragging and dropping it into wsb at first after u do that a lot of times the pic will now show if u just click on the left the next thing below what u changed then go back to your edited one u will see the pic it is there from the start but won't show right off a lot of times thats just a small bug with wsb

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yh i got it working last night working on how to do the folder backgrounds now theres some sort of patch i got told and you need to edit exsploreframe.dll witch my m8s doing for me so ill be sure to post it on here once done love this site

Thread Information