OK I get this question a fair bit so I might as well make a tutorial for it, this will explain how to completely remove one of my themes, this does not completely apply to all my themes, mainly since Blade and Zero-G plus all the Premium Themes that use my custom installer.

What does it install with the installer?

1. The first thing my installer does is dump all the contents of the theme into your temp folder

2. Next it adds some registry entries, these entries are for Theme Resource Changer

Code:
<REGISTRY>
SETKEYVALUE:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}<VALUE><TO>CThemeResourceChangerObject Class
SETKEYVALUE:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}<VALUE>AppID<TO>{508AE86B-33BB-4F20-A7F1-7AC86F5DD375}
SETKEYVALUE:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\InprocServer32<VALUE>ThreadingModel<TO>Apartment
SETKEYVALUE:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\InprocServer32<VALUE><TO>\Program Files\Theme Resource Changer\ThemeResourceChanger.dll
SETKEYVALUE:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\ProgID<VALUE><TO>ThemeResourceChanger.CThemeChange.1
SETKEYVALUE:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\Programmable<VALUE><TO>
SETKEYVALUE:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\TypeLib<VALUE><TO>{CFA8AF78-B9E2-4C91-8DB7-2314C781E8A4}
SETKEYVALUE:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\VersionIndependentProgID<VALUE><TO>ThemeResourceChanger.CThemeChanger
SETKEYVALUE:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler<VALUE>{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}<TO>Theme Resource Changer
CREATEKEY:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}
CREATEKEY:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\InprocServer32
CREATEKEY:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\ProgID
CREATEKEY:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\Programmable
CREATEKEY:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907}\TypeLib
CREATEKEY:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler
</REGISTRY>
3. The next thing my installer does is start my Batch file: _Run\Theme_Installer_x64.bat. (This is where my installer Batch file takes over for the rest of the install)

4. The first thing my Batch file does is create a new Backgrounds folder in C:\Windows\System32\oobe\Info for your login backgrounds and changes some registry entries.

Code:
reg add HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Background /v OEMBackground /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System /v UseOEMBackground /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
5. Then it will create directories for the theme in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes

Code:
mkdir %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\Backgrounds
mkdir %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\Cursors\"EZMAX"
mkdir %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\"explorer.exe"
mkdir %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\"explorerframe.dll"
mkdir %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\"imageres.dll"
mkdir %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\"Sound Scheme"
mkdir %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\shell\"NormalColor"\"en-US"
mkdir %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\"Shell32.dll"
mkdir %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\Fonts
6. Then it will create a new directory called Theme Resource Changer in Program Files and add the ThemeResourceChanger.dll

Code:
mkdir %SystemDrive%\"Program Files"\"Theme Resource Changer"

REM Theme Resource Changer
COPY /Y %Temp%\HUD_RED\X64\"ThemeResourceChanger.dll" "%SystemDrive%\Program Files\Theme Resource Changer"
7. Next it will add the contents to the directories in your theme folder.

Code:
COPY /Y "%Temp%\HUD_RED\HUD_RED\*.*" "%windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\*.*"

COPY /Y "%Temp%\HUD_RED\HUD_RED\Backgrounds\*.*" "%windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\Backgrounds\*.*"

COPY /Y "%Temp%\HUD_RED\HUD_RED\Fonts\*.*" "%windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\Fonts\*.*"

COPY /Y %Temp%\HUD_RED\HUD_RED\Cursors\"EZMAX" %windir%\Resources\Themes\HUD_RED\Cursors\"EZMAX"\*.*
8. Next thing it will do is delete some registry keys for the fonts that it will be adding, this is done so if the fonts are already installed the install script will not stop and ask you to overwrite them.

9. Now the batch file will start the fonts.vbs script and this will install the fonts for the theme.

10. Now everything is installed and the theme will be applied.

11. Explorer will restart and all temp files are removed.

Note this is an example from the HUD theme installer, older installers are a little bit different, with my new install batch files the installer will halt at each step and give you the option to install the different parts of the theme.

7tsp Icons and extras Packs

The 7tsp packs patch a number of system files, mainly to add new icons but it can also patch many other things, 7tsp will not replace any of your system files, it is made this way so you can not replace a file with an older version, this will happen if you have a windows update and using older system files, it also doesn't need to know if you are using a x86 OS or a x64 OS, this ensures that chance of user error is greatly reduced.

7tsp will first create a new restore point before making any changes and then will scan the contents of the 7tsp pack and make a backup of each individual file it replaces which are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\7tsp\backup, these backup files are what it uses to revert any changes.

Now for the Uninstall Tutorial

Uninstalling the 7tsp Pack.

Run 7tsp and select the option to restore modified system files to before 7tsp was used, this will restore all your system files from 7tsp backup folder.

Sometimes this is not enough, say for example you have installed a second 7tsp without doing a restore first, this means that the backup files 7tsp created will be from the previous 7tsp pack you had installed and means you will not have a complete restore.

In this case you will need to use the 7tsp restore option: Restore "all" modified system files to Windows 7 default. This will start a sfc /scannow command and will restore all your system files, this means that if you want to use your custom themes again you will also have to run Universal Theme Patcher again.

Uninstalling the theme.

Go to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes, delete the .theme eg. Zero-G.theme file and the theme's folder eg. Zero-G

Uninstalling Theme resource Changer

Open C:\Program Files and delete the folder called Theme Resource Changer, you may have to move it to the desktop as the file will still be in use but after a restart you can then delete it.

Remove the registry entries by opening the registry editor and search for {F791A188-699D-4FD4-955A-EB59E89B1907} and delete that folder.

Uninstalling the Logon Screen.

To remove the startup screen just delete the backgrounds folder in C:\Windows\System32\oobe\Info and will return to your default one, or you can change it using this program https://www.julien-manici.com/windows...round_changer/