Thread: Re-coloring Share

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    527 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    You're not going to find many tutorials on simply replacing the graphics in WSB with the recolored ones (it's easy).
    You'll find many tutorials on YouTube on how to use functions in image editors such as recoloring.
    If you do decide to start recoloring a theme I recommend you export each image one at a time, recolor the image and reimport it so that way you don't have to go hunting through the 100+ graphics looking for the right size one or crashing WSB by importing the wrong image. Also remember to expand every single tree and frequently enter Testing Mode and save your theme.
    I always used this tutorial on batch recoloring in PS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6IfDRVVfTs

1st decomplie your msstyle with whatever program you use. I used Restorator. ( There is a 30 day free trial ) then drag the image folder to desktop.. make a new folder on desktop and drag all the images..perferably the same color to new folder and follow Youtube tutorial to batch recolor all the images you want to recolor... then drag all the images back to the image folder and then drag back into restorator.. save msstlye and then all you have to do is change font color in WSB.. which is easy with the color tool

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    You're not going to find many tutorials on simply replacing the graphics in WSB with the recolored ones (it's easy).
    You'll find many tutorials on YouTube on how to use functions in image editors such as recoloring.
    If you do decide to start recoloring a theme I recommend you export each image one at a time, recolor the image and reimport it so that way you don't have to go hunting through the 100+ graphics looking for the right size one or crashing WSB by importing the wrong image. Also remember to expand every single tree and frequently enter Testing Mode and save your theme.
    Thank you very much!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information