Sex:
    Done!! Thanks a lot !!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Nice design! I like the way u made it... however if possible i have a question. I could not help notice u are using "Joomla!".... i code my own websites, is it possible for some reason i could get help to make a slider just like yours? Been trying to search the internet for solutions making it in a language called "PHP 5+ / MySQLI". That and then i also like the menu, that i have also searched a solution for, never found one tho...

hope u can help out hehe

Nice design by the way again!

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    618 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by upp2011DP View Post
    Nice design! I like the way u made it... however if possible i have a question. I could not help notice u are using "Joomla!".... i code my own websites, is it possible for some reason i could get help to make a slider just like yours? Been trying to search the internet for solutions making it in a language called "PHP 5+ / MySQLI". That and then i also like the menu, that i have also searched a solution for, never found one tho...

hope u can help out hehe

Nice design by the way again!
    Hi there, and thank you but this design is very old, i still use joomla, but not the same framework anymore, do you meen the slider i got on the site now? or the one in the preview ?

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Well the one i saw on the website right now to be honest, but are u using something different on the current design? And when are we able to see it online?

One question more, about the current menu i see on the current Joomla framework, possible to get some sort of source code for that? Like i said earlier been searching for the web and never found something similar... i need it to be "raw source code" since i dont use CMS systems ^^

I have another question about the design u just made... is that with a framework also? Or this is custom HTML/CSS made? If custom i would like to come up with some new ideas? Would be a fun project to be honest hehe

Anyways, hope an answer soon
    Thanks!

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    618 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by upp2011DP View Post
    Well the one i saw on the website right now to be honest, but are u using something different on the current design? And when are we able to see it online?

One question more, about the current menu i see on the current Joomla framework, possible to get some sort of source code for that? Like i said earlier been searching for the web and never found something similar... i need it to be "raw source code" since i dont use CMS systems ^^

I have another question about the design u just made... is that with a framework also? Or this is custom HTML/CSS made? If custom i would like to come up with some new ideas? Would be a fun project to be honest hehe

Anyways, hope an answer soon
    Thanks!
    Okai, cool bro, the slider in the tamplate framework i use now is Widgetkit http://yootheme.com/widgetkit form yootheme, and with premium features added by me, since i had a premium mebership there a while back, the template is called streamline i think http://yootheme.com/demo/joomla see in the dropdown on the top to get a demo of the template..
    Ihave just changed a few details here and there on it to be honest, diddent make that design
    If you get any errors or something, please let me know bud, i innstalled a new User Manager for it last night, gonna work some more on it tonight
    Like that idea of yours tho, and pretty much anything is possible too do in joomla, i can help you get started if you want

here are some examples of the slider and stuff: http://yootheme.com/widgetkit/examples/slideshow

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    177 Thread(s)

hello,
    very nice theme for a site,congratulations and félicitation

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information