Cyberfox Developer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    205 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckysChild View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], i appreciate the links but all any of them are for plus the program you posted is to change the logon background, tweak the user frame, and tweak the text. as i said i want to relocate the logon button on the logon screen. i know it can be done just like the other elements can be moved. currently i have ease of access, shutdown, shutdown options in the upper right hand corner. bottom center is only logoff, start task manager, and cancel(i removed the other items). all i'm looking for is the name of the program i used to move and remove items on the logon screen.
    sorry bud i will keep looking my bad finger's crossed i find it because it sounds awesome bud
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    370 Thread(s)

here is the screen capture app for the ease of accessbutton [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Capture Windows Logon Screen Screenshot
    With Win 7 Logon Screen Capture

We come across hundreds of software every now and then, but sometimes a small tool resolves the most common annoyances. The Ease of Access button on the Windows Logon Screen is although quite useful for people with disabilities, but it is seldom used by most people. Which begs the question, why not utilize it for something more useful? Perhaps transforming it into a screenshot taking button for the Windows 7 Logon Screen. Win 7 Logon Screen Capture allows transforming the Ease of Access button into a screenshot taking utility.

To get started, open up %WINDIR%\System32 from the Windows directory, find the file “Utilman.exe”, take ownership the “Utilman.exe” file, and rename it into “Utilman_backup.exe”, copy the new “Utilman.exe” file that is located in this folder to %WINDIR%\System32. To take ownership of the file, select Properties, go to –> Security –> Advanced –> Owner tab-> Edit-> Select your Administrator account and click OK. Copy and paste the new Ultiman file in the Windows directory. Also make sure that the Administrator account has permission to make changes to the Utilman file, for allocating such access, see our post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Lock your screen and take screenshots from the Ease of Access button and saved them to a desired location.

To revert the changes, delete the new “Utilman.exe” and rename the “Utilman_backup.exe” back to “Utilman.exe”.

Download Win 7 Logon Screen Capture
    :

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    370 Thread(s)

here is a shot of my current logon screen.

Last edited by The Nude Dude; 03-19-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    286 Thread(s)

Sex:
    here is the screen capture app for the ease of accessbutton [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

We come across hundreds of software every now and then, but sometimes a small tool resolves the most common annoyances. The Ease of Access button on the Windows Logon Screen is although quite useful for people with disabilities, but it is seldom used by most people. Which begs the question, why not utilize it for something more useful? Perhaps transforming it into a screenshot taking button for the Windows 7 Logon Screen. Win 7 Logon Screen Capture allows transforming the Ease of Access button into a screenshot taking utility.

To get started, open up %WINDIR%\System32 from the Windows directory, find the file “Utilman.exe”, take ownership the “Utilman.exe” file, and rename it into “Utilman_backup.exe”, copy the new “Utilman.exe” file that is located in this folder to %WINDIR%\System32. To take ownership of the file, select Properties, go to –> Security –> Advanced –> Owner tab-> Edit-> Select your Administrator account and click OK. Copy and paste the new Ultiman file in the Windows directory. Also make sure that the Administrator account has permission to make changes to the Utilman file, for allocating such access, see our post

Lock your screen and take screenshots from the Ease of Access button and saved them to a desired location.

To revert the changes, delete the new “Utilman.exe” and rename the “Utilman_backup.exe” back to “Utilman.exe”.

:

excellent information / / very useful even thank you "ChuckysChild"

VC Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    413 Thread(s)

Sex:

:

This is one powerful software bud! Thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    370 Thread(s)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], i'm posting you pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadyshadow101
    ok Bud

In Looking And looking In All I could Find That's Possibly Close To What Your After Is This Log-on Workshop I Found It On DA Ok

It Has A WSB Style Editor Now I Have Not Tryed In Yet But I Will Later On Today When I'm Not Busy Ok I Hope This Helps Ok Bud

Cyberfox Developer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    205 Thread(s)

Sex:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], i'm posting your pm.
    No Problems Bud Was It Of Any Help I Got Side Tracked An Have Not Tried It Yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    370 Thread(s)

i tried it and ended up with a band in the middle of the screen for logon, and my other buttons back on the bottom. so i just ended up restoring to a point before trying it. thanks though. from what i see of the app it will be useful to some.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information