k I ordered a windows 7 OS thinking it was a simple retail version because of the picture amazon showed and because some idiot at the bestbuy nearby told me to look for it online and get t for 100 bucks. So I did, But What I did not realize is that the OEM system Builders pack was actually a OS that would lock in the Info for your Comp and was intended for Companies that make Pre-built computers to sell. So when I opened the package it did not give me sufficient info telling me exactly hat this item was. So Now I look and read up and I need to download an OPK? Apparently this is a 2 gb system Image to pre-install into a HDD? And to download it I have to be registered with the microsoft partners program...I am royally [cencored]. Can anyone help me and give me more info as to what I have just brought upon myself? I am no company owner obviously and The CD case has been opened (thanks to insufficient Info on the Box) so I cannot return this crap and I was looking so forward to completing my computer in a week.

Please help. Anything would be appreciated.