looks like good firmware bud..
I think, this is something new...
But maybe someone is interested in it...
I created some time ago one of the first Custom Firmwares for Samsung's Smartphone OS "bada".
It is called "firefly-ROM" and is inspired by my desktop-theme, which you can find [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
As basis for this ROM I used the Custom FW S8500XXLD2_S8500PainkillerLE1 by Painkiller In combination with the NexusLB4 and the official German LA1.
Supported CSCs & Languages:
CSC Version 1 : CSC_S8530_V1_firefly
CSC Preconfiguration : XEO;TUR;MET;KOR;ITV;DBT;
CSC Version 2 : CSC_S8530_V2_firefly
CSC Preconfiguration : BHT;CMF;GBL;HAT;KOR;MBM;MOT;MTL;SER;SMO;TMT;TRA;VV T;XTC
CSC Version 3 : CSC_S8530_V3_firefly
CSC Preconfiguration : DBT,IRD, ITV, KOR, ORS, XEF, XEH,XEU, XEZ, XFA, XFC, XFE, ATO, AUT, MET, MOZ, ORC, PHB, PRO, VDC, VDH, VGF ,XEB ,TUR,FOP, CYO,EUR,TPH,INU,HAT
CSC Version 4 : CSC_S8530_V4_firefly
CSC Preconfiguration : XEE,TDC,TEN,TLA,TNO.VDS,NEE,ODK,KOR,DBT
- front camera de-activated (due to camera-error) and new snapshot sound,
- pre-installed fonts: Cool Jazz, Nuptial Script, Samsung font, Applemint,
- Opera 7 Next (German) and Google Maps (NaviGate) integrated in the menu,
- GPS-Fix included,
- "Call-Recording" activated,
- Social-Hub Premium (SHP) activated,
- pre-installed Themes (partly optional),
- changed "Default-Theme",
- added "Fireflies" as new standard ringtone,
- changed Message sound,
- Polaris Office removed (no spoofing),
- SMS- and MMS-Modding,
- All German standard Java-Apps and more included,
- maximum use of 5 Java apps simultaneously,
- Power shown in percent,
- changed Power ON/OFF sound,
- hidden partitions visible,
- Music Recognition ("Tag Search") included (fixed; use "apps_compressed_MuS8530_firefly.bin" to activate!)
- Google Maps optimized,
- new Wave 3 Lockscreen included (fixed)
- Ringtones playing in full length,
- Device name changed,
- IM-sound & image changed,
- Start year during setup: 2012,
- Route66 Google Maps integrated,
- WAC Developer-Mode activated,
- Palringo removed,
- New boot logo and boot animation/sound,
- T9 & text recognition deactivated by default,
- sounds activated after flashing,
- Java applicaions rearranged,
- fixed bookmarks for DBT and other bookmarks removable,
See [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for screenshots!
For Samsung [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
I hope, it is okay to post here other possibilities of creative work.
For support on this firmware see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
Last edited by Taxidriver05; 09-13-2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Update!
looks like good firmware bud..
I am working on an Update of this ROM...
Here some Preview:
FW-Update is nearly final release...
It should come out in next few days...
Currently working on Update...
Concept for new Boot-Screen...
But I think, it will have an animated version...
We are still searching for some bada-modders...
If interested, please contact me...
Updated version is out now...
Would be nice, if those, who use this ROM could give feedback on this ROM or could make proposals for further versions of this ROM...
1st post updated because of relevant changes...
Last edited by Taxidriver05; 09-13-2012 at 07:55 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)