Okay I have messaged Mr Grim, and Mr V about this, they must be preety busy, cause I am not getting a response, for several hours now. I didn't want this to go in public, cause I felt more comfortable with a simple PM. I will now copy pasta what I have said to them and edit it, because their is no point in changing it.

Anyway, here.

I have a big problem, probably nothing out of the ordinary, but still it wont go away, I don't usually speak out to crowds or talk in forums, but I needed help and so, I tried out this forum..

Anyway, My problem is, in the past I have successfully installed a custom theme, with the use of UniversalThemePatcherx86, with the whole patching, rebooting yada yada, process and did it with no problems. Now a year later, my themes that I had currently installed before, well they just basically been screwed up, I didn't mess with the files either, but what happens is, when I try to load it, I get the BG (Back Ground) custom sounds, but... No, custom task bar, start menu, start orb, etc (And yes I do have a start orb Changer..) It just shows a classic Windows look every time I try, their is no Aero Transparency what so ever... I have been up all night trying to solve this Issue, with multiple patching programs like UXTheme-MultiPatch, VistaGlazz, All with no luck, even the Universal dumb thing doesn't seem to work anymore either... Oh, and I have been to the old site, failed registering their, cause it wouldn't work,(Which means i couldnt see the pics posted, get the download, etc, but I have the program now, but still stuck..) and was following this tutorial (EDIT: Removed link since it wont allow me to post it sorry) Ignore that. ---> (I know this is very old.. but I have tried everything else... x-x)

Okay so... um, I'd very much appreciate it if you guys/an admin helped me with this problem.. cause its very frustrating.. message back when/if you can, when you get this, thanks for your time

♥~YumiiUnamii