Quote Originally Posted by nofx1994 View Post
This is very true, but one thing i have noticed is you can push the limits more using their builder. Back during black Friday don't remember how but saw it was on sale for 10 dollars so i go what the hell i paid more than that for my style builder. I have messed around with their builder and it is a pretty cool little program and with the right knowledge i think it is possible to push themes in a new direction. I have not given up on the way i learned how to do themes this is just a new learning curve and i have always been told if you are not learning your dying. I don't agree on sales of the themes never have i do themes because i'm an artist and do it for the love of it. So don't judge me so badly everyone .
We all like to try different things, we are customizers after all.
---
Dont you have to turn windows blinds off before you could use other 3rd party themes that are not from windows blinds? I think that was the reason i discontinued it, too much hassel switching from their theme to a VC theme. Much like the hyperdesk themes, its nice but you cant use other 3rd party themes that arent theirs while on it, thats why we only see their icons around and not much of the themes themselves.