Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:

Quick Restart Blade

Features:

Allot of hard work went into this theme and some never before seen tricks involving a fully transparent start menu with a proper drop shadow and full transparent Aero Peak, I tried out some really new ideas for the caption buttons as well and also figured out how to make them better on the basic style as well, I was using the basic style yesterday and I forgot for a while that it was Basic so that a good thing.

The taskbar had some nice new ideas as well and I tried to make some things in the theme look almost animated in their transition from inactive to active states, I also did that to the start button which I think worked very effectively.

I also made a complete new set of Icons for the theme and Media Player skin with better white text thanks to gsw953 for figuring out how to change it

I would also like to mention that there are 4 styles, 2 with user picture frame in the start menu and 2 without, and both have a basic theme and an Aero theme, all of the themes are installed using the theme installer exe and it's all done with just a few clicks and the theme is automatically applied upon completion, you can then select what version of the theme to run in the personalization menu after that.

All of the other extras including WMP, Blade Icons and any other modified system files are installed with the 7tsp extras pack using 7tsp found https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...lade-Icon-Pack

For a Tutorial on how to use 7tsp have a look https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...video-tutorial

There are many other great things I would like to add but there are too many to mention

Theme Includes:

Blade Theme
    Blade Basic Theme
    Blade 2 Theme
    Blade 2 Basic Theme
    Wallpaper Self-Aware by *submicron https://submicron.deviantart.com/gallery ... 4#/d2zqre3
    Logon Screen Ultraparallel Quasar Blue by *submicron https://submicron.deviantart.com/gallery ... 8#/d2tpo3t
    Blade Icons
    System Clock
    MAX Glass Cursors
    Blade Sound Scheme (Thanks to Razorsedge for helping with the sounds)
    ieframe (IE8) Skin/Mod
    System Properties Logo/Orb
    Getting Started top Pane
    Games Menu Preview Pane
    New WEI index images with square borders
    wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
    New Fonts Eurostile, DS-Digital
    Theme Resource Changer
    Blade Desktop Gadgets
    Blade ObjectDock and Blade RocketDock
    And much more!!

Download all of the themes and extras from my Mediafire Folder
    (Mediafire Fixed)

Mirror

Blade Theme Pack.7z

Desktop Extras

Download Icons as Ico or PNG without installer
    Blade Icons.7z

Blade_Desktop_Gadgets.7z
    Blade_Objectdock.7z
    Blade_Rocketdock.7z

Information
    When using the 7tsp installer with the theme extras it will not replace any system files, it will only add the modifications to your existing files and at the same time make backups of your files, so if you do have some mods already it should not effect those, unless one of the mods you have is one of the things listed above.

Theme Installs and the Theme Pack Extras were tested on my x86 VM and my main x64 Windows 7 Ultimate machine and both installed without any problems.

WARNING
    If you install the 7tsp theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use Restore on 7tsp and then remove the pack from 7tsp, then open the 7-zip archive and in the resource folder you will see shell32.dll.res, you need to delete that file and then repack the theme pack using 7-Zip again, then load it into 7tsp again and reinstall it.

For some reason Creative sound cards do not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

Information
    Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher.

Universal Theme Patcher
    https://virtualcustoms.net/forumdispl...Theme-Patchers

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; March 17th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Thread Information