Hi everyone, I would like to announce that Virtual Customs will now be holding a new completion every 2 months and first prize will be a PC game of your choice that I will send as a gift for you, you can browse the games at https://game.gamesplanet.com/ and select any PC games of your choice up to the value of 40 Pounds and 2nd prize will be a Premium Theme.

What we need to do first however is get some ideas for competitions and rather then the staff deciding what competitions to hold I want to get ideas from you about what competitions would interest you!

The way it will work is that every second month before the new competition we will have a poll on all the comp ideas and the one that is decided on at the end of that month will be the competition for the next month, there is no limit on how many ideas you submit, they will all be added to the poll but comp ideas from the previous month will not be submitted in the following month to make sure that we have some variety.

The winners of the comps will also be decided by a poll at the end of the month and then after you send me your email address and the game you would like I will buy it for you as a gift and send you the download links and game key.

So let the fun begin and see what you guys can come up with

NOTE
Edit:

OK guys and girls this has started off on the wrong foot a little, maybe I should have explained it a little better, so sorry about that, the comps can be about anything you like, best looking desktop picture, a photography comp, funniest pictures, anything you want, this is not a comp just for the theme builders or pro designers, this is a comp for all members to have a go at, also this is not a replacement for the theme building comps and as Harvey just mentioned, a Aimp Skinning competition, I would like these comp ideas to be something that all members can have a go at.