Thread: PrivaZer

Hybrid View

A Supreme God

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    298 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Well I hate to say this but I gave this program a try and after about two hours waiting on it to work it's magic I was left with an extremely slow booting system along with a very sever lag totally across the board as far my system responding to anything I wanted to do.

Chucky I'm not sure what problems you encounter but after running the program my rollback rx snapshot was still intact and worked fine in reversing the mess that this app created for me.... not sure if that info helps any for you to figure out what happened bud

I think I will be going back to CleanMyPc after this mess for keeping my registry running smooth
    Please Post In English Only
    Don't forget to leave Comments and Rep to the artist if you like or use their artwork.
    Thanks VC Staff

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Big V View Post
    Well I hate to say this but I gave this program a try and after about two hours waiting on it to work it's magic I was left with an extremely slow booting system along with a very sever lag totally across the board as far my system responding to anything I wanted to do.

Chucky I'm not sure what problems you encounter but after running the program my rollback rx snapshot was still intact and worked fine in reversing the mess that this app created for me.... not sure if that info helps any for you to figure out what happened bud

I think I will be going back to CleanMyPc after this mess for keeping my registry running smooth

like i said above i'm sure it had to do with the fact that i kept forgetting to defrag, and when i finally remembered to do a defrag c was past the point of being able to be defragged. just a fyi never try to clean free space on a drive that can't be defragged.
    according to speccy i installed 7 on 6/12/2011. i was rolled back somewhere patch tuesday 7/2011 and patch tuesday 8/2011.
    i have to wonder if after i couldn't get back into 7 if i accidentally chose the wrong rollback snapshot.

Elite

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    146 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I'm going to give it a try,thanks for sharing this

Elite

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    146 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Ran this program and unchecked the ones with the caution symbols,clean tons of junk,everything is running smooth,nice share Dark Knight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information