Threaded View

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:

thumbs up PrivaZer

I have been a hardcore CCleaner user for years but I decided to download PrivaZer the other day after reading reviews about it on The Downloadcrew website and give it a go. After installing I first ran CCleaner thinking PrivaZer would not clean anymore than CCleaner ........ well I was wrong, This free little program catches a TON more stuff that CCleaner skips over. So I decided to share it with my friends here at Virtual Customs.

If anyone downloads and tries it, I would be curious to get your feedback, as for me, I'm impressed. My system is leaner, meaner and most of all .... quicker.

Downloadcrew Review:
    "PrivaZer is a surprisingly powerful privacy tool which can reveal the many traces of activities left on your PC, before helping to clear them up.
    After running a thorough scan of our system drive (potentially a lengthy process, taking 1:57 even on our relatively unpopulated 240GB SSD), the program produced a detailed report of areas which required cleaning: everything from cookies, browser and instant messaging history, to the MFT, drive free space, our Registry and even RAM.
    There's a huge amount of information here. Curious about your Registry issues, for instance? Click Registry > Traces and you'll see the program has run a low-level scan of your Registry keys: on our system this successfully identified a host of programs we'd uninstalled long ago.
    The "MFT" and "free space" sections are similarly thorough, revealing the names of deleted files. JumpList scans detail the applications you've run and the files you've opened. And even apparently obvious sections, like "Cookies", are packed with information, listing regular and Flash cookies, DOM storage and more for multiple browsers.
    And once you've finished browsing, all discovered traces can be overwritten with a click. Or you can have the data securely wiped using multiple passes, using one of seven industry-standard algorithms - it's your call."

Get PrivaZer Here : https://www.privazer.com/
    Last edited by Dark Knight; August 22nd, 2012 at 12:06 AM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Thread Information