Apologies i never put this into 1 script guys.i've been off the tools a while plus always like to give credit to the creators who's work i take the spanners too.
Enclosed in the RAR is the font you'll need to get it to fire (ringbearer),most of the pileus suite which compromises the bulk of the core,an independent Gmail reader,recycle bin,weather skin & moon cycle plus a nifty little RSS reader i recently stumbled upon.Again my apologies for the "apparatus" i'm currently relegated to performing surgery on.An 11" mac air with a retina dazzling display capacity of 1366x768! hence if any of you care to give it a go you'll probably need to adjust font sizes & positioning.
This was initially intended as an add on to Razorsedge' entry to Clash of the Titans 6 but now the big guy's onto another tangent we thought maybe it might go to some use here rather than throwing it in the trash can.Cheers..

CREDITS: ( All the originals can be found on Deviant Art with the exception of the Dream which is at dreamscene.org)

Plieus-Livinglightening Rod
Transyahooweather-Kredoc
Gmail reader-Jeffrey Morley
Recycle Bin-siesie
Moonphase-Benjam

lotr.rar