Threaded View

Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Sex:

Core WiseCare 365 Pro --- v. 1.84

Not sure if this has been posted here, but, a little while back (Sept. 10-12, 2012) the site MajorGeeks.com hosted a free 48-hour giveaway for WiseCare 365....the Pro version. Absolutely FREE, good FOR LIFE. The only catches are that it's only for this version that I'm uploading for you here, the one hosted for MajorGeeks users, and any future upgrades to the product (newer versions) will have to be paid for. Plus, no free technical-support on this download. You can use it, AS IS, forever...but no free tech-support, no free upgrades.

So, my posting it here is in no wise violating any rule with the company, and this is NOT pirated software....(so please, Mods, don't delete this post!)

Attachment 58514

I personally have been using it ever since I got it from MajorGeeks----and I LOVE IT. 1000 miles better than CCleaner, System Mechanic Pro (I uninstalled my paid version of SM and replaced it with WiseCare 365), and all of the others I've used so far.....It even comes with some decent skins! Darth Vader, Storm Trooper, cute little pug puppy, etc.!

Anyway, for those of you who need it or want it, here y'all go: Attachment 58501 (no activation needed---full version install)

*If you find you don't like it, just uninstall....but I've a feeling you'll like WiseCare 365. It has a TON of options for privacy, junk-files cleaning, recovery, disk/file-erasing, overall system tune-up...even has a great password generator, file-hider, etc...You just have to try it to see for yourself.
    Last edited by YourNumbr1Fan; September 21st, 2012 at 11:43 PM.

Thread Information