ok I hope we have here some screen export around witch can tell me for sure if my screen is broken.

so I have the following question is my screen broken or is it something else?
here a few data I getherd in the last 24 hours since I have this issue.
description of problem:
I tried to quickly reproduce what it looks like in Photoshop and this is the outcome:

So basically I get mostly green spots all over the screen, or to be a bit more technical 90% of the collars it doesn't not seem to regonize or something turn green the rest of the 10% turn pinkish/red.
*when I open up my collar pellet in Photoshop I get something like 50% of normal collars and the rest is disturbed in the fashion described above*
*all these collars follow a perfect curve witch what I mean is that if you set your collars to web only the disturbed collars follow these curves, except that they are less wide*
things that are certainly not broken:
my gpu is still alive goes I plugged in a external screen and that one still works like a charm*for how far a screen that is 10 years old can work like a charm*
the wire conceting the screen part of my laptop to the rest is not discounted or something cause I opened up my laptop and checked the cables.
my webcam is still working, the webcam cable is a split of the cable I checked, so most certainly we can say that the signal is still working as it should be until there
I did not check the cable witch is behind my screen*if there is a chance that that one is causing this then I will remove m screen and check that one*
I also de-installed the drives of my gpu so everything of my gpu would not have any influence on the screen but also that did not work*in case there was a wire broken that was plugged into the gpu*the only place I could not reach unless I wanted to remove the cooling and so on witch I want to avoid*

I asked someone else and he said it is most probably a chip that tells the screen witch collar goes where, or in other words how bright the red, green and blue pixel in ever pixel has to brun* this chips comes after the gpu and everything else in your pc and if I am right this is the last chip the signal meats before it being signal travels to the pixels themselves(I asked this to some one who used to fix tv's and he said that this also could happen on a TV goes of the same chip)*
is it possible that this is the cause?

I have this screen in my laptop:B173RW01 V.3 with the conecting cable on the left side
does anyone know a cheap site where to get this screen, witch is also reliable and so on*so I get it in one piece here and I will get is between now and 2 weeks or so and that it is that exact one and not a cheap chinees simi-working replica*
Last maybe handy to know I live in Europa so the screen should be able to be delivered there, in case it can not be delivered everywhere in Europe just give me a link and I will check it.*I prefer to not disclose my exact location*

I hope some one can help me.
please tell also tell why you think that it is or is not broken, cause I would prefer not to spend a 100 bugs and still have nothing.