Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    206 Thread(s)

Sex:

Thread For Cyberfox Issues & Bugs

Hi Guys Post Any Issue Or Bugs For Cyberfox Here

And I Will Get Back To You As Quick As Possible.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Cyberfox Web Site has Been Launched You Can Find It At [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or ( 8pecxstudios DOT com )

New Cyberfox Support Forums [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Dry Link 8pecxstudios DOT com SLASH Forums SLASH index DOT php

WARNING
    Thread For Bugs & Issues On Virtualcustoms will be closing Please Use The New Support Avenues Thank You.

Known Issues & Fixes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get Missing ( msvcr110.dll or msvcp110.dll ) error

Fix install mircosoft visual c\c++ run-times x64bit

for windows 7 with no service pack 1

For Windows 7 Service pack 1

Fix Error

Visual Studios 2012 C\C++ Run time x64bit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need Language Pack For You Native Language

Get Cyberfox Language Packs From Sourceforge [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Video On How To do

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add-ons Not Working Try This Tutorial

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Use Cyberfox Portable & The Portable App's Platform

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Use Multiple Instances Of Firefox & Cyberfox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information
    Get Cyberfox [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by 8pecxstudios; 03-08-2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Updated New Support Forums
    register or log in to view signatures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Hi, I'm new here. I just registered here just to ask this. I love this variant of firefox and I think I'm in for the long haul but how can I revert back to the original about:home of Firefox? IMHO, the dark skin is hideous (there are reasons why you don't see many black-skinned websites). Also i can't find the option to restore my session. Also I think you will have naming issues as there is already a cyberfoxDOTcom and I don't think you and Morgan Shweers is related. But keep up the good work. God bless!

Cyberfox Developer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    206 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by crisvincent View Post
    Hi, I'm new here. I just registered here just to ask this. I love this variant of firefox and I think I'm in for the long haul but how can I revert back to the original about:home of Firefox? IMHO, the dark skin is hideous (there are reasons why you don't see many black-skinned websites). Also i can't find the option to restore my session. Also I think you will have naming issues as there is already a cyberfoxDOTcom and I don't think you and Morgan Shweers is related. But keep up the good work. God bless!
    Hi Mate

Sorry You Don't like The Start Page I Went With A Medium Grey Because It Went With Any Windows 7 Theme.

But Easy Fix For You [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Watch The Video Tutorial And Just Swap These Files.

just Follow The Tutorial And You Will Have The Nice White About:home page,

As For Restore Your Session ( click history select recently closed tab's or recently closed windows ) Or On The About:Home,

As For A Web Site Yes One Is In The Pipeline Im Still Coding It In My Free Time, Then I Will Have To Workout How I Can Afford A Site.
    I Didn't Rush Into Setting up A Site Been Cyberfox Is Only New And I Didn't Know What The Response To Cyberfox Was Going To Be To Merit Tho's Cost. ( So Far Overwhelming Response ) So Yes A Site Is In The Wood Works.

Try That Mate And Again Sorry You Didn't Like It

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    165 Thread(s)

HI there and welcome to V C....
    To get any home page just google your home page that you want ,then go to tools scroll down to options click on first top tab then click use current page click ok thats it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    424 Thread(s)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], to be honest you don't see many dark skinned sites not because most peeps dislike them, but rather because the site owners usually are only in it for what money they can makes and won't take the time to install other themes even if they get them free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thanks toadyshadow for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckysChild View Post
    ... to be honest you don't see many dark skinned sites not because most peeps dislike them, but rather because the site owners usually are only in it for what money they can makes and won't take the time to install other themes even if they get them free.
    Actually it was discussed in our classes that people tend to associate darkness to things such as depression and lack of energy but I've seen websites that look great in dark skins. I would also like to quote this:
    “But the outcry against black could be heard amongst the crowd. “Hard to read”, they say. I’ve been looking at this design most evenings for a couple months now and actually found it comfortable on the eyes. Why is that? And then it dawned on me…I was always looking at the design in the evening, often working in the dark. Looking at it during the daytime with the bright sun beaming in, I actually found myself preferring the contrast mode on.” -Jonathon Snook from snookDOTca.

And I agree with this, now that I'm browsing at night, the dark skinned hompage feels more comfortable. But to each his own I guess, everybody has different tastes. And besides it's just a homepage. Anyways thanks again for this wonderful browser. It's fast by the way, compared to waterfox.

The Sci-Fighter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    330 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thanks toadyshadow for the reply.

Actually it was discussed in our classes that people tend to associate darkness to things such as depression and lack of energy but I've seen websites that look great in dark skins. I would also like to quote this:
    “But the outcry against black could be heard amongst the crowd. “Hard to read”, they say. I’ve been looking at this design most evenings for a couple months now and actually found it comfortable on the eyes. Why is that? And then it dawned on me…I was always looking at the design in the evening, often working in the dark. Looking at it during the daytime with the bright sun beaming in, I actually found myself preferring the contrast mode on.” -Jonathon Snook from snookDOTca.

And I agree with this, now that I'm browsing at night, the dark skinned hompage feels more comfortable. But to each his own I guess, everybody has different tastes. And besides it's just a homepage. Anyways thanks again for this wonderful browser. It's fast by the way, compared to waterfox.
    Hi Bud and welcome to VC

Very interesting quote there the problem you face with things like this is everyone's tastes are different it's pretty well impossible to please everyone. Especially design wise with anything, some like light some like dark myself it's like the new windows os win 8 I think the so called new ui design called modern ui looks more like windows 98 then it does a new os but some love it all really comes down to personal preference

The home page you can customize thanks to Toadys tutorial very easily to suit the needs of anyone's tastes lite or dark I actually make mine quite a bit darker then the one Toady uses as default he has put in place a good medium ground one not to dark or light just sits right in the middle. What I found most interesting about your post was how you after using it found it more comfortable after a while having a dark skin. I use dark myself not black black but the kind of background as say the site skin your on now uses for themes and other things I use. I find it much easier on the eyes especially owning my own business I find when waking up in the morning and sitting down to do some of my paper work to start my day I really enjoy the darker colors to get my work done rather then having this glaring white streaming and hitting my eyes I feel the same way at nite when getting home and sitting down to finish off my days work

With the way things are today though pretty well almost everything is easy to customize by users to their tastes we are all different and will all end up liking different things

As per you previous post as for naming rights that would really only come into play when or if Toady decides to make a dedicated website for the project as of right now that's not a major concern for him he considers this a site project of VC. The popularity of it seems to be growing if it came down to it could easily have the website named something like cyberfoxbrowser.com or something of that nature when the time comes for that at the moment it's not something he has a worry of

Welcome again and hope you enjoy your stay at virtual customs
    Last edited by razorsedge; 01-14-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread Information