Threaded View

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckysChild View Post
    julio99, i honestly couldn't tell you if you do see a toobar, icon, or if bitdefender just runs in the background in the browser cause i never allow it to install in the first place. however you should find it in you addons if it installed and be able to disable it from there. one last thing if you don't have it get yourself adblock plus and set it up with the easy list. you'll be glad that you did.
    I do have adblock plus in Chrome and Fire/Cyberfox. It is the only salvation for using the internet without being beaten to death with adds. As for the BD toolbar I will go to their forum and see if I can't raise an answer from their. Will fill you in when I know.

It is a little black colored pull-down tab that is situated right below and attached to the bottom of my bookmark bar. It has 3 little dots in it and if you click on it it will open and tell you the page is safe or give you an option to run your web page in a sandbox. Pretty cool little device if you ask me. It shows this whole page as safe. The VC page that I'm on right at this moment. So that is the toolbar from BD
    Last edited by julio99; February 4th, 2013 at 06:28 PM.

Thread Information