Just want to add my Marry Christmas to all at VC. To Razorsedge for always helping me even when I ask stupid questions that he allready answered in a previous post. To Toady for also always helping me and going out of his way to figure out the issue's even if we dont fix the problem. LOL . To Mr Grim For getting back to my private messages. Maybe a week later but he always answers me back. .

To Deviantdon for being such a cool friend and allowing me to build bootskins for his amazing themes, Thanks Don For letting me be apart of your work.

To Petepan for allowing me to practice my skills and Have him test everything out. LOL

To Faizalotai For helping me 1 on 1 to understand themes better. and Getting back to me almost instantly. Thanks Faizalotai.

To Harvey For making some of the coolest themes Ive ever seen and some pretty crazy walls as well. (also thanks for helping )

And to Gor for making some of the craziest Dark themes. I have not seen much of you here but when you get back gonna send Somthing your way. Thanks Gor.

Finally To all the people on Virtualcustosm.net. Thanks for making this a part of my life. This Site is 1 of a kind. everyone that puts there work up here everyday or just passes by. Thanks For All You do here.

OH Ya I want to thank Big V. Marry Christmas Big V your truly awesome man. Everything you do here is Amazing Your on top of your game and You Keep everything on the right track. I know you don't Make themes, and I have not seen you upload alot of artwork> But after Seeing what you can do With those GearDrive Icons. I think you should start uploading some work if you got the time man. I dont think you realize how talented you are my friend. ! Thanks Everyone! Marry Christmas.