Threaded View

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:

Poison Windows 8 Theme

OK guys here it is, one of the old good ones from 7, changed a few bits just to make it look better on 8

Some of the things you see in the screen are only possible if you are using the modified files I provided for the Equinox beta theme and to have the start menu you will need to purchase StartIsBack if you want to have aero enabled on the frames then you will have to use WinaeroGlass or a new experimental version Aero Glass for Win8 currently at version 0.3 and not intended for everyday use and is very unstable at the moment.

I have only done a small amount of testing on this theme so there may still be some bugs, if you find any problems then please let me know and I will try to fix them for you.

I am still using UXStyle core beta for Windows 8 to be able to use custom themes, the last patched theme files seems to cause problems after windows updates but that problem may have been resolved now, but regardless make sure you have enabled custom themes as always or they will not work.

Also if you modify my theme at all then please make sure you always keep the shell folder with it as it contains a modified shellstyle.dll that can only work with the extra properties I have added to the theme, if the theme is used with another shellstyle.dll it will not work and result in blank explorer windows.

Aero Glass installer all in one for 32bit and 64bit OS, includes AGTweaker (ORelio) (Mod Tusticles)

NOTE
    Added reg file for Window Metrics (Not applied to custom Themes on Windows 8)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; August 11th, 2013 at 03:44 PM.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Thread Information