Thread: [ROM]Deadly Venom v6.1.6 Premium Suite 4.1.2|AT&T[MVLDMF1][7/17/2013][Themed]

Threaded View

Wicked Venom

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    39 Thread(s)

Sex:

Cool [ROM]Deadly Venom v6.1.6 Premium Suite 4.1.2|AT&T[MVLDMF1][7/17/2013][Themed]

v6.1.6

Information:

This is a stock-based ROM that I've made using MVLDMF1 firmware for the AT&T Galaxy S3 Themed Red. I've spent a lot of time developing this ROM making it nice and stable and using the tweaks I thought were the best for smoothness, battery life, and stability.

*Important Must Be Rooted To Flash My Rom can Root Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III Here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1739426

• MVLDMF1 Base
    • Extended power menu: 4-way Reboot…
    • Smoothness and battery life tweaks
    • Unrestricted Tethering: Bluetooth, USB & WIFI…
    • Lockscreen option: AOSP lockscreen
    • Enable/Disable 180 Rotation / Toggled option
    • Lockscreen 180 Rotation Mod / toggle in lock screen settings.
    • AOSP lockscreen 5 Shortcuts with auto disable ripple effect, and toggle lockscreen unlock vibration.
    • Fully de-odexed
    • Fully zipaligned
    • MVLDMF1 Stock Kernel
    • Rooted
    • Init.d Performance & Battery Tweaks, smoother scrolling, crystal clear rendering Thanks To enewman17 and loserskater.
    • Debloated Most Of The AT&T Apps
    • 23 Toggles Mod (RED)
    • All apps enabled in Multi-Window
    • Premium Suite... Multi-Window.
    • AT&T logo removed
    • SystemUI re-done for AT&T... yes you will have the AT&T style 5 signal meter, 4G and 4G LTE icons Thanks To enewman17 and loserskater.
    • Samsung Galaxy S 4 S-Voice And Few Other SG4 Apps.
    • Added Exit button to stock Browser
    • Long Press Volume Skip Track 3.0
    • Long Press Menu to Kill Current Application… You can also disable this feature.
    • Double Tap Home to either Google Voice or S Voice, option in display settings
    • Disabled Scrolling cache
    • Clock Statusbar Mod v3.0
    • On The Fly Battery Mod, Choose from one of 35 different battery icon's. Options in Display Settings.
    • Display/Hide Alarm Icon
    • Change Notification Panel color
    • Quick Unlock for Pin and Password
    • Fully working Note 2 Floating Keyboard
    • Sony Bravia Engine 2
    • Volume Hack
    • Enabled SMS Auto Combination: Re-assembles multi-segmented messages, to veiw as one message. *CSC Feature*
    • Enabled MMS as single view... no more slide show. *CSC Feature*
    • Enabled Call Back Number in Message settings, *CSC Feature*
      Enabled Quick Text Templets and button: New button next to attachment in Messaging *CSC Feature*
    • Enabled Delete Button in Messaging header, *CSC Feature*
    • Enabled many other messaging features, Alias, multi lock, blacklist....
    • Added SMS and MMS read reports.
    • Enabled Split view with a toggle
    • Rom Themed Red
    • Black Playstore
    • Black Gmail 4.5
    • Black Hangout Replaces Talk
    • Dolphin Browser
    • Custom Bootanimation
    • Boot Sound Add it
    • Ink effect: Not working Right now.
    • AT&T Contacts removed
    • New Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Gallery
    • Increasing Ringtone Sound
    • Added lidroid's multi-window smoothness patch Thanks to enewman17
    • 4x5 TW Launcher
    • Modified Note 2 Stock Camera Optional Volume Take Picture, Recording Mode: Slow Motion,Fast Motion,HDR, Best face Everything Works!
    • 4.2 Camera And Gallery!
    • Many other tweaks...
    • Big Thanks to enewman17 and loserskater for lots of theses MODS were made from Them!

Installation Instructions:

1. Download ROM to SD card
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. Wipe, data/factory reset
    4. Wipe system
    5. Wipe cache and dalvik cache
    6. Flash Rom (This process may take a minute or two)
    7. Wipe cache and dalvik cache again just to be safe
    8. Reboot and enjoy

Thanks to Theses Developer for supporting me and helping me out and giving me permission for some of the Tweaks And Themes And Server Host!
    All Credit To Them!

1. stratatak7
    2. enewman17
    3. loserskater
    4. evil1art
    5. xxsashixx
    6. mrnifty
    7. Anyone else I may have forgotten (it wasn't intentional, just PM me and I'll add you to the list)

-New Release-
    v6.1.6

-DOWNLOAD HERE Link 1- v6.1.6

Optional Link 3: https://mega.co.nz/#!gsZSkSLR!CTtrrS..._KihZcGmP5nnDU

Deadly Venom Custom Wallpapers Flashable Zip: https://d-h.st/8Jv

Stock (insecure/adb root) LVDMF1 Kernel w/ init.d support By enewman17 Link: https://d-h.st/U3A

MODS For Jelly Bean 4.1.2

[HIDE]VolumeBoost Remover: https://d-h.st/YZ8

Deadly Venom Stock Theme: https://d-h.st/acG

Deadly Venom Cobalt Theme: https://d-h.st/DFD

[/HIDE]

GPS FIX!

GPS not locking: Unfortunately This is going to happen to some when coming from AOSP based ROMs and other carrier ports.

A couple common fixes include...
    =====================================================================================================================================================================
    1. Easiest and most reliable way. Try this first!

• Enter the Samsung service mode by typing this code into the dial pad *#197328640#
    • Then go to Mainmenu>UMTS>Common>NV REBUILD>NV REBUILD> (Important: don't exit the menu yet!)
    • Wait 30+ sec
    • Long press power button and select "Restart / Reboot"
    • Now check your GPS from any software that may use GPS like "Maps" or "GPS Status"...

All credit to harshaedvern for this easy fix

=====================================================================================================================================================================

2. Returning to the stock ROM via ODIN, acquire a GPS lock then reboot into Recovery.. Wipe and Flash new ROM.
    I recommend trying Chainfire's MOBILE ODIN first before the desktop version, it's really easy to use and it's free to A users HERE.
    You can flash an ODIN package right from your phone and still retain your custom recovery, simply exclude it from the list of partitions to flash.
    It will also inject ROOT if the ODIN package does not already have it... makes things really simple.

3. Restoring a nandroid of a TouchWiz ROM with a known working GPS status, make sure all location services are enables and can obtain a GPS lock. (go to additional steps now if needed) Reboot, Wipe and Flash New ROM...
    Additional steps if required before flashing new ROM:
    Backup your internal storage and take out your sd-card now... just in case stuff gets deleted. Do a Factory Reset form within the restored TW nandroid. Reboot... Skip all the setup stuff... acquire a GPS lock again... Reboot into recovery Wipe and Flash the new ROM.

4. Flash back to the AOSP ROM you were just on. Obtain a GPS lock, then reinstall ROM again and see if GPS works

5. Repeat until one of the options ends up working... Not much else to tell you to try. Good luck!

GPS and Location Services: If you have Google Maps installed and Google Now, you will notice Maps uses your location services a lot during the day. Apparently Google thinks we need our location tracked 24/7. Turning GPS on only when needed will help eliminate the wakelocks created by maps. Going a step further you may also want to disable the "Use Network Location", This will also stop other apps form getting your location... Most apps will let you enter your location manually so it's not really a big deal turning it off, especially when your talking about increasing your battery life.

★ If You Like The Rom, Make Sure To Thank My OP Section And Also Leave 5 Star Ratings.
    Last edited by Venom0642; July 18th, 2013 at 09:15 PM.

Thread Information